Home

Yuine's Psychonaut RPG

Yuine

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well, not sure what to do ove rin Another RPG, so I'll come here with a custom created counselor

Name:Jacob Baxter

Appearance:Sort of a chaotic order to his brown hair, A brown jacket, green tie and a pencil always on his ear. Also wears glasses.

Powers:ESP, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience, Precognition, and the ability to bring doodles to life (which looks totally awesome)

History:Jacob was a cartoonist who created the famous comic book series "Knock-knock-knocking of Hell's Door", after having a near-death experience he needed a way to get away from his fans for a while and settled down as a camp counselor in hopes to avoid publicity. Jacob has relatively NO experience with psychic abilities. He's always had his own para-senses that he has been half-aware of, but after his near-death experience he has seen some of his characters walking down the street.

Personality:Jacob is scared of new things, but it doesn't take him long to get used to it. He gets along relatively well with people and won't stop to fight for the greater good.

Also, NEW AVATAR OF L337N355))

OOC: Sorry I took so long I was busy with other things, but now that I am here we can start this crazy RPG. So let's get this party started shall we?

---

Renee looked out the window as the car approached the parking lot.

“Don’t come back you stupid girl!” A woman yelled as she pushed Renee out of the car, followed by her suitcase.

“I wasn’t planning to come back you stupid old hag!” Renee screamed after the car. “Grr… I wish I could burn her to a crisp.” Thought Renee as she calmly gathered her things and walked of towards the girl’s cabin.

Selecting a bunk Renee quickly placed her things on the bunk and decided to explore the camp.

---

OOC: Please use the tag system when you want just one person to reply to your post. It may be easier to say (tag to Serena) then to say (Tag to Yuine.)

Jacob arrived at the camp in a non-descript light brown car.

Ah, a new start, a place to relax, away from my fans.

He saw a girl exit a car and yell at the driver, then walk away into camp. He then left for the Main Lodge to set up a lesson plan.

(Tag to:Anyone)

Shinzumi blinked and handed a paper to the girl:

Dear Parents of the psychic child,

We have heard of your child's gift and we would like to ask that you send her to "Whispering Rock Psychic Summer camp." We will teacher her how to perfect her powers, or at least some level of control.

From the couselors

(tiny letters)-This message is a reproduction of the original copy. ANY ADITIONAL COPIES ARE UNLAWFUL AND ILLEGAL-

Shizumi wasn't afraid of the other girl. She was just embarrassed that the girl had known what she had been doing. She walked into the cabin and looked around. Good, one of the bottom bunch were open. She sat down and pilled out a labtop. Who brings a labtop to summer camp? She does. She looked up.

Archived