Home

Completed game, questions

Pingi

I finished the game, but now when I want to collect remaining figments in Meat Circus, I always appear on the part where I have to follow father while water is rising. Do I have to finish that again, i.e. how to go to the beggining of the level?

Does anybody know:

1. Where is 4th baggage in Milkman conspiracy?

2. In Gloria's Theather, I can't find one figment, on 1st page, 4th line, 4th, value 2?

3. In Milla's party, in area The Party I can't find one figment, on 2nd page, 1st line, 5th, value 2?

If someone knows something, please help.

I also just finished the game and I was wondering if you can get back to the Camp Grounds after you beat the game? I have all those brains and cards and such which I want to get turned into ranks and things.

As a first post, id also like to point out how freakin awsome this game is. I havnt played a decent game in a while, and I was really looking forward to playing this since I played Day of the Tenticle everyday for like 3 years when i was really young. However, I had to buy it off ebay (for PC) because I dont think its coming out in australia any time soon even though they said it was coming out on the 25th of November.

Also, I use photoshop and stuff quite a bit so Im going to make a few things later (Psychonauts related of course).

I finished the game, but now when I want to collect remaining figments in Meat Circus, I always appear on the part where I have to follow father while water is rising. Do I have to finish that again, i.e. how to go to the beggining of the level?

Does anybody know:

1. Where is 4th baggage in Milkman conspiracy?

2. In Gloria's Theather, I can't find one figment, on 1st page, 4th line, 4th, value 2?

3. In Milla's party, in area The Party I can't find one figment, on 2nd page, 1st line, 5th, value 2?

If someone knows something, please help.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/psychonauts/hints.html#faqs

Go down to the bottom of the page and click on the figment location guide. I used it after I was spending WAY too many hours in Milla's world looking for figments.

Archived