Home

DS: Save Malak?

Thrad Naver

Save Malak? Good grief. Sith Lords do not show mercy.

Id check the forum rules, this reply you posted really probably shouldnt have been posted here as it doesnt really contribute to the discussion in hand. Its just your opinion and a not a meaningful continuation of the discussion.

Anyway: Forum Rules:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127725

Holowen Labs Rules

3. Try to stay on topic

Discussion is a good thing and is encouraged, but please try and stay on the topic of the thread.

LucasArts Rules

1. You cannot, in any way, insult (or "flame") someone else on the board. People may not be insulted just because their opinion differs from your own. Flaming includes calling people names, insulting them in any way or saying offensive things to them.

ANyway Thrad, I don't think anyone has done it yet but it would be a bit of work, more then likely have to voices to go with it but someone may decide to do it for you, not me though as I can hardly script. But good luck getting someone to do this.

You guys kinda need to get back on topic :xp:

Thrad:

There are two mods, one you can find Here and the other you can get Here but one is for DSF. Kinda makes sense because if you are DS you are in it for the revenge and the title of Sith Lord... right? ;) Anyhow, your post wasn't very informative by what you meant when you said "save". Do you mean spiritually and turn him from the darkside? Or physically and make him your apprentice or something of the like?

Edit: Oops <.<

Thanks for pointing that out D_L_C.

Archived