Home

Can't Kill ---> possible spoiler

Dadur

I have a bunch installed, but, this is the first time I sided with Vatau, and soon as I enter throne room and charge the throne I get stopped by Kavar, and I asked every question til "then Die" is only option, and I ran through it 2x just to make sure it wasnt something I did, so what I did is back up and go back to the cantinia area (save game) and sided with the queen and will see how this 1 works out... if it hangs again I'll be back, in the tomb on Korriban atm...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Also, every time you injure him, you can save immediatly and reload the game afterwards, resulting him being un-prepared and giving you a good chance to hit him without missing. But, you must pause immediatly after the loading screen is finnished so you have an early chance to decide on what to injure him with. I did the same process with Vrook and it was pretty useful!

on my last planet and can't kill Master Kavar... been fighting him for 20 minutes and he will not die.... not sure what is wrong...

please help... thanks

I had the exact same thing once. I reloaded my savegame, and then Kavar did die.

So I assume it's a glitch.

Archived