Home

The True Sith!?!

player_pj

yeah, i'm interested in the First, you know, but, this is the internet; lets be logical. who was the first Jedi and the first Sith?

can you feel it? does it consume you? have you ever tasted this power? its moving: find the way towards the Truth and you find liberation from living a lie...

seth

you cant think about this?

first comment: who was the first Jedi and the first Sith? and i was asking who the First was because the beginning of the post was something no one agreed on. so i wanted to know the Truth on the subject.

second comment: talking about the influence of the force, the Truth about your ability, how to control yourself, how powerful it can be, and where it leads you.

not that hard guy....

seth

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) The first "Sith" was a renegade Jedi, that much we know. I'm a little concerned about your capitalising, he or she wasn't really that important, bar being the first to succumb to the dark side.

2.) I'm still not getting this.

can you feel it? does it consume you? have you ever tasted this power? its moving: find the way towards the Truth and you find liberation from living a lie...

I assume you are reffering to the power of the dark side, in which case I can respond thus.

Can I feel it? No, I'm not Force strong, nor to my knowledge is anyone on the planet.

Does it consume you? The Dark side? Not me personally but in general yes and consumption is usually followed by destruction from the buisness end of a non-red lightsabre.

have you ever tasted this power? Not Force strong, sorry, wouldn't want to either.

its moving: find the way towards the Truth and you find liberation from living a lie...? I'll stick with the light side, since Sith are doomed to Obliveon.

what, you've never come up with fancy quotes before? and i didnt say i was of the dark side. if you want to get into it, we can. by the way, lol, you figure it out.

i find balance in knowledge, because knowledge is understanding of everything on the subject.

plus, just because Sith were mostly of the dark side of the force, i guess no one considered that maybe there was a greater power of understanding on both sides of the force. this is why i look for the greater knowledge of what it means to be enlightened.

achieve power and understanding over yourself and you know what you are capable of.

and if the Sith are going to be put into obliveon, why is it that it has to be by the hand of the Jedi?

Edit:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

— Kreia —

yep, even Darth Revan had a ruthless nature...why be psychotic when you can be in control of your wrath?

seth

I see no quotes in your previous post.

I think you're trying to get into a theological discussion here, this isn't the place for it. As to the Sith, look around at the topic on a third side to the Force, the dark side is a corruption of the Living Force, the only way to the Unifying Force is through the light side.

Kreia is generally lying, in my opinion, at any rate she's only stating an opinion and it could be said she sees only the dark potential. Did she see the worlds he would save fighting the Mandalorians and Malak?

Just something to think about, I won't replying to this here again so if you feel the need start a new topic, which you appear to already have done.

why isnt this the place to talk about a theological conversation? um, this is a forum.

lol, you sound so much like a Jedi. and because you think you understand the Sith and the dark side of the force doesnt mean you have experieced it, because if you had, you might realize there is both control and awareness of what your doing if you do understand the force, both light and dark. how can you say that the dark side can destroy you, in itself, not, at the hand of a Jedi, who wants to destroy you for what, some reason? what is the reason then? you never wonder why the Jedi are insistant on destroying the Sith? i know why. because most of every Sith has gone out and served the dark side of the force, not necessarily "embracing" it and influencing it. "served." this is a deep conversation to get into. ofcourse when you "convert" and are "consumed" by it, your whole aspect changes, this isnt just for the Sith. but with the Jedi, because they learned to control themselves from the beginning and came to an understanding of how to influence the force by embracing it.

the quote was: can you feel it? does it consume you? have you ever tasted this power? its moving: find the way towards the Truth and you find liberation from living a lie....

this doesnt have to be a dark side concept you know. couldnt it mean a lot of things about the force and how it works on the individual who finds it? where he goes from there, is on him...

in some way, when you let it, doesnt the force influence you in how you think, how you are and what you do, and so forth without havng to lose control? imagine losing control. thats why you can get consumed by the dark side of the force and it can destroy you, not, in itself, alone, but, your being in how you have drastically changed from good to evil. why become evil for power? i have no clue...

seth

lol, but you did?

alright, i will start a new thread for that sort of thing. dont want be at odds and ends, sorry. just wanted to get into it, express our minds and let love...thats another reason why i'm here so i dont want to be a nuesence. again, sorry.

seth

• 2 years later...

hmmm... Interesting topic, and it's funny how your all so quick to tell him how wrong he is.

The Sith were a race from the planet of Korriban, they being what is referred to in games like KOTOR II as "The True Sith" in my opinion. Basiclly, the story is that during The Second Great Schism(weird name, I know) the Dark Jedi were exiled (notice they are not Sith, but Dark Jedi!) and fled to the planet of Korriban lying in the Outer Rim. The "True Sith" were a red-skinned race, with tentacle-like beards. When the Dark Jedi came to Korriban they enslaved the Sith race. The Sith were astonished and amazed by the Dark Jedi's force powers, and began to worship them almost like gods, calling them "The Dark Sith Lords". The Dark Jedi, or as they were now know as the "Dark Sith Lords", began to breed their two races together (I actually believe it was bio-engineered breeding as opposed to mating... But that's just what I got from it.) The "True Sith" became more so like the Dark Jedi, losing their appearance and becoming what we would think of as human. But they kept the name and more-so the Dark Jedi adopted the name, and so that is why the Dark Jedi Order is known as The Sith.

It is my theory that, yes, some of the "True Sith" left the galaxy beyond the outer rim. As was mentioned in KOTOR II.

(If you want to know more about the true sith race wikipedia has a lot of good information on it [actually I think it's a shoot off called starpedia or something specifically for star wars.)

hmmm... Interesting topic, and it's funny how your all so quick to tell him how wrong he is.
It's also kind of funny how late you are to this thread. :) Welcome to the forums DarthUrchin. Because many of the contributers to old threads have moved on, it is almost always better practice to start a new thread (and perhaps provide a link to the old thread for reference) rather than bump something this old.

Archived