Home

Thrawn 4K!

Guest Thrawn

....Yep.

------------------

Ever wanted to run the universe?

Now you can! Residents of the ultra-snazzy SimSimSimSimSim are given their own simulated universe to create, build, and control as they see fit. And when you get right down to it, who's to say that their realities are any more valid then our own? For all we know, the whole of what we laughably label "reality" is defined by a handfull of clever AI routines running the Omniversal equivlient of a pocket calculator, and death is nothing more then some pansalactic being hitting the 'Clear' button.

Makes you think dont it.

Note: Proven through pure fiction.(But dont get your hopes down.)

Guest Falconguy

ditto

------------------

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale, horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him

Congrats, Oh Great Blue One.

*starts humming the Smurfs theme*

<small>BTW, cool sig FalconGuy.</small>

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I have to go to work, so i don't have time to do this right now, but someone remind me later to upload my very special smurf theme mp3...

It's the smurf theme...but better.

------------------

jup_sept.gif

The virtues of Pokemon are lost in a sea of animal warfare and Nurse Joy's miniskirt.

Archived