Home

Shakey AIr

milkshake

Well, I just got off a 9 hour flight to florida and it sucked, putting me in the mood to design a new airline, (All rules here show relevance to my experience

Shakey Air Rules:

1) Sit in your seat, calmly, quietly and keep still, do not kick the seat in front.

2) If whoever may be behind you starts kicking your seat, you may (You are encouraged) to shout "Stop Kicking my Bloody chair!" (Those who put this phrase into a good Michael Caine impression will be given a tenner)

3) If you are seated in Bog standard class (Economy) you must not in anyway block the projection screen for more than five seconds.

4) If somebody ahead is blocking the large screen in Bog standard class, use the Handgun provided under your seat to aim for what ever part of the body is blocking the screen and shoot, even if you are not watching whetever tripe is on there. Do not worry about shooting a hole in the plane, All shakey Air planes are amour plated.

5) In the event of an emergency landing first put on the yellow life vest, it will make finding your body much easier. then put your head between your legs and kiss you're ass goodbye.

------------------

Self proclaimed Forum Drunk

milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

I Rock (English for I have an Ego the size of a small country, like Luxumboug, or Vietnam)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fly quite a lot, and I don't find the flights to be nearly as bad as the rest of it. Delays, cancellations, and all that. I was once stuck in the Toronto airport for 26 hours. I was sick as a dog the whole time, too. And there was this little kid who kept chewing on my shoe while I was trying to sleep. I kicked him in the face, but he just laughed at me.

When I'm in a plane, I can't stand it when the guy in front of me leans his chair and takes all my free space and I also can't stand it when I'm unable to lean my chair because of the guy behind me.

------------------

I don't fear death because if It happens to me I won't have to worry about it.

I will personally blow up every one of your airliners when its still at the gate.

Then at my trial, I won't be convicted because the jury will agree that the passengers were better off dead than having to fly on your suck ass airline

------------------

jup_sept.gif

I have a life, but I feel mostly dead.

I saw the Toronto airport when I went last summer biggrin.gif Didn't stop or anything. Traffic their is bad, but still not as bad as the beltway

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Blow up the uk?? Why bother?! It'll be underwater by round about lunchtime anyway, lucky I'm not there, now I'm in FLORIDA!!

And Nute, you can have free non-bog class seats(First Class) if you don't blow my planes up, I plan to have brand new Shiney Airbus Double deckers biggrin.gif

------------------

Self proclaimed Forum Drunk

milkshake@milkshake.co.uk

I Rock (English for I have an Ego the size of a small country, like Luxumboug, or Vietnam)

I had to fly alone when I was like 8 years old. At least it wa sonly an hour flight. On second thought, I wasn't really alone; there were pilots and waitresses and stuff too. Just no one I knew.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rune Haako

I'd be the jackass to request a seat in front of one of the emergency exits, then put my feet up when the plane is going down.

But, that's just me . . .

------------------

Bomb Squad leads the way! HUA!

Bow down before the Overlord of Large Fonts!

Proud member of the TZG--Forum Time.

Didn't I tell you to clean up your toys after you're done with them? wink.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest P3X-8472

Well i dont bother to fly, as i use something called a ferry, which takes cars to and from dover to calais, and all true brits knows what comes from calais

Archived