Home

Look what the cat has dragged in !

Guest Fondas

Guest Fondas

Stallions, first I owe an apologie to everyone for my sudden disappearance. Certain hardware problems kept me out of the net. Everything is OK now, so I should inform you about the events that you've missed ! wink.gif

1) I want to give my best wishes to everybody for a really happy and good year. Let's hope that it will be better that the previous one!

2) On December the 29th I had my birthday. Oh boy, do I feel really old now !!! 28 years have passed since the day I was born the the milestone called thirty is really close ! redface.gif

3) The time for the big event is coming fast ! smile.gif

February the <font color="white"><s>29th</s></font> 10th, at 21:00 local time, I will leave behind my bachelor days and become a married man !!! biggrin.gif

<font color="white">I got the wedding date wrong...sorry !</font> redface.gifsmile.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

[This message has been edited by Fondas (edited January 08, 2001).]

Yo Stallion ,what in the heck is going on? biggrin.gif

You are getting old , but that's ok, I'm still older. frown.gif I wish I could say wiser...

So Happy Birthday Fondas. smile.gif

And congrats on the Wedding too. Now you just need one more step to prove your a true Stallion. smile.gif

Are you going to send me a piece of wedding cake. smile.gif

Guest Thrawn

Where's the cat? wink.gif

Welcome back! Happy birthday ya old geezer, and congrats on the wedding. Who's the lucky lady?

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest garyah99

Hey Fondas! I didn't realize D-Day was so close!! Congrats man!! and happy Birthday! You think 28 is old?? Wait til you get to MY age (the back side of 40, I'll say NO more wink.gif). BTW in case you didn't see the "Hey Fondas" thread, I got BGII for Christmas and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

Hey Fondashappy birthday ! and Congrats on the Wedding, all my best wishes to you and the Bride.

How dare you make a mistake on that very important date confused.gif ??

oh, I know why, it's because you first planned the wedding to be on the 28th (there will not be any 29th on February) but then realized that there was a Red Wings VS Might Ducks(they suck)hockey game the same day at 22h30(It's a fact, and you don't want to miss a Red Wings game) so you invented a lame excuse to have the wedding the 10th because there was a Capitals VS Kings game at 22h30 that isn't very interesting, Also on the 10th the interesting games will finish way before your wedding starts so the timing is perfect.

I must say you planned it all very well... wink.gif

Congrats again. smile.gif

Guest Falconguy

YAY!

I'll shut up now or i'll ruin the whole thing wink.gif.

------------------

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale, horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Yo, Fondas! Whassup?

Zoom Unit, too, has been having problems with the machine lately, but has forced it to see reason.* I also had a birthday last week, my thirty-third. My cats are all fine, and like to play with bags for purely recreational reasons.

Anyway, I'm back online at full capacity and everything. I'll post BGMs for all who deserve them, though it may take me a few days. wink.gif

So. What have I missed?

<font size=1>* Zoom Rabbit's computer repair procedure: turn on errant computer, and place an old teevee on the desk next to it; smash teevee with baseball bat. Reboot computer--should behave normally now that it's seen how you deal with obsolete technology.</font>

mad.gif!

Archived