Home

Lagging!

Nedak

Wow I have never seen such bad lag in all of the online games I play!! Luckly I am getting a new RAM card after Christmas so hopefuly it helps. Does anyone know when this lagging will settle down and what SOE's main concerns are about the aspects of the game.:beam3:

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ive heard that one of the hamsters that run the server has gone on strike. Lag got worse when they added NGE. It was pretty bad before. More RAM will help. I have 2gig and still lag.

Lag started more or less when they introduced Player Cities. Really, they should remove them because you actually need players to make a city! :)

DMUK

Ive heard that one of the hamsters that run the server has gone on strike.

HAHAH maybe they should higher his paycheck of hamster bits (or what ever hamsters eat). Everyone is going on strike these days (looks at NY).

Anyways Didn't they say that before that they where going to fix the lag? Is SOE realy that lazy or are they just incompatent.

Yes, i was trying to help a nooby get the resources for a jedi, i was going to pick up 7 units of what he was missing, and the lag becomes so unbreable, i give him the coordinates, money for the shuttle, and money for the resources and attempt to log out. But before i logged out, I had a CTD!

Ive heard that one of the hamsters that run the server has gone on strike. Lag got worse when they added NGE. It was pretty bad before. More RAM will help. I have 2gig and still lag.

Lag started more or less when they introduced Player Cities. Really, they should remove them because you actually need players to make a city! :)

DMUK

yea i got a new pc, i got about 5gigabytes total and damn its still laggy! but hey! i run a beast of a pc now!

lol i have a 1.7ghz processor, nividia geforce fx 5200, and 768mb (or somewhere around that) of ram and the game runs smooth as anything with no lag.

No lag at all? Wow. I have lag everywhere, but I can live with it. It's not like 5 fps, but it hits 10-15 occasionally.

i'm on sunrunner, and the only lag i get is when i go in and out of cities due to the loading, but right after the loading finishes i'm right back to normal, i dont know if its the server or my connection, but i've never had bad lag that didnt go away within a minute

Yeah, it's the exact same thing with me.

Btw, what's your name on sunrunner? :)

Archived