Home

Visas Clothing Retexture

rictus135

I have never really liked putting Handmaiden in robes, as they are much broader than her normal clothing, but I would really like to have her in robes when she becomes a jedi. As visas default clothes are robes, and use a slimmer model, I was wondering if someone could recolor her robes, making them white and grey like Handmaidens clothes and Atris robes.

I think he wants you to change the appearance of the Handmaiden's robe (not the default clothing) to a reskinned version of Visas' default clothing. >_> Actually, that might look better than the standard version, but I don't really care, one way or another.

I think he wants you to change the appearance of the Handmaiden's robe (not the default clothing) to a reskinned version of Visas' default clothing. >_> Actually, that might look better than the standard version, but I don't really care, one way or another.

That is exactly what I mean DSX

There's no neck on Visas default body model (It's part of her head model). Handmaidends head would float several inches about the body with nothing in between.

Archived