Home

Mobile Suit Gundam

Rogue Nine

I know that Nute, Crackface and others, including myself, are looking forward to it. Anyone else wanna make it known?

Oh yeah and just a little ranting. STUPID CARTOON NETWORK!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING TAKIN OFF GUNDAM WING. THOSE ******************************** BASTARDS!!!

Okay I'm done.

------------------

Love people. Use things. Not vice versa.

XWA's Resident Finance Manager

I think it's coming out in March.

I'm excited of course, but a cartoon that's more than 5 years older than me...

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

DBZ is alot better than Gundam Wing i think but Cartoon Network for some weird reason keeps on repeating the Namek saga, why? i wan't answers, restsance is futile!!!!!

DBZ is boring and stupid.

"Oh crap!Its Android #1,245,231!I guess we have no choice except to beat it!"

"Thats exactly what you said the 1,245,230 times an Android comes."

"Yeah, well this times better.This guy looks cooler!Get ready to power up and use our same attacts that we did in the last 32,151,234 episodes!"

Look, Loony Toons is better then this trash.

GW acctually have something special called 'storyline'.

I remember complaining about GW but I was also pretty bored at the time so I watched it anyway...by episode 10 or so I was facinated and started taping it...

Too bad DBZ is inexuseable garbage. Outlaw Star is kinda funky.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Gundam Wing has a way better storyline than DBZ. Not to knock it, but all it is is just guys with really funky hair blasting each other with energy stuff. GW is so much deeper than just mobile suits. It's got character and ideals.

Outlaw Star looks pretty good and so does Sol Bianca. There are lotsa good anime shows out there.

------------------

Love people. Use things. Not vice versa.

XWA's Resident Finance Manager

Gundam Wing's still on YTV. biggrin.gif

I saw ep *mumble*teen on Thursday (it was the one where Heero rescued Duo from the OZ facility in the colonies, next week is when Zechs and Tallgeese leave Earth).

I also just bought the model kit for my fave mobile suit (even though it hasn't made its grand entrance yet); Epyon.

Before I assemble it though, I'm going to repaint it: jet (possibly gloss) black, with blood-red highlights. cool.gif

I don't care how tough, heavily armed, or dangerous it is, I am not flying a <FONT COLOR = "pink">pink</FONT> suit.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived