Home

Odd Fanart

Odd

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all I know is after I was done reading it I did play pysconauts but I didn't look at sasha the same way again. it's not the same way with raz we get fanart to make up for *THAT*. 8O

FANART LIKE ODD'S MADES IT ALL BETTER!!!

making raz look smexy mmmmmmmm.

I can't wait to see more for your smexy raz fanart.

Why are we talking about this? Let's make a separate thread.

sorry but just saying it could be worse, but hey this isn't raz's felt it's the writer of these icky fanfictions.

raz is way to cute to do something like that.

(I say all of us fangirls go off and kiddnapp him and glomp him to death)

cos that's what fangirls do!

sorry but just saying it could be worse, but hey this isn't raz's felt it's the writer of these icky fanfictions.

raz is way to cute to do something like that.

(I say all of us fangirls go off and kiddnapp him and glomp him to death)

cos that's what fangirls do!

I kinda feel bad for you that your so obsessed with a video game character that you want to kidnap him. I can probably make the true statement that you have never had a boyfriend because 'Raz will sohe up any day and we shall get married.' No offence.

I kinda feel bad for you that your so obsessed with a video game character that you want to kidnap him. I can probably make the true statement that you have never had a boyfriend because 'Raz will sohe up any day and we shall get married.' No offence.

I have a boyfriend and I still want to glomp raz. He's so cute ^^

Thats okay but hey I have a crush on other video game characters (go on ask me who they were) and your right Darth_ave I've never had a boyfriend and I don't think I ever will.

Oh, you're all so lucky you have <3's around valentines day. I shall get one on valentines day. I'm giving my crush a fake rose and a little note after chamber choir. He shall so be mine.

Haha...my school does carnations every year. You buy one for people. Red for lovers, white for friends. I'm thinking I'll get my boyfriend one just so he'll feel awkward when he doesn't get me anything. He's not the romantic type.

Archived