Home

Polls

When I recently started a poll here, the topic itself was posted at 6:15, but the actual poll options didin't appear until 6:30, and by that time someone had already posted in the topic. I was wondering if it could be changed so that the topic (including options) would appear at the same time and not seperately, so as to avoid confusion.

Also, would it be possible to increase the number of poll options? To me, 10 options seem kind of skimpy, especially if you're talking about a large number of levels (like my topic mentioned above), vehicles, etc.

Thank you for at least taking my suggestions into consideration, o great masters. :p

Technically, a moderator or higher can edit polls to have more options, but you'd have to ask them nicely. As for the poll appearing late, I'm not sure why that's happened, usually the poll and thread appear together at the same time.

You may have accidently posted the topic, and then while you were finalizing the poll poeple started to post. And once you were done finalizing the poll, the poll was actually posted. That could have happened, but usually they both are posted at the same time. But im not quite sure why that would happen otherwise.

Archived