Home

Entertain Keyan

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

Pffft--! Afraid of dolphins...you are all a bunch of silly little girlie men for being afraid of harmless fish net-fodder like--

*(Assassin dolphin springs from toilet in next room, bites Zoom on the ear.)*

Eeeeyowtch! Dammit! mad.gif That does it...tuna sandwiches in the cafeteria for a month.

Guest Wally The Space Dolphin

Bring it on, land-dweller! That spear is no match for my hardened exo-skeleton! It's designed to let me live in space without exploding like a cockroach in a microwave. Somehow I don't think a little wooden stick is going to be of much use to you.

Yes.

And you realize that even real dolphins occasionally kill sharks.

Not in defence, for sport. Dolphins arrange shark-hunts to go after Great Whites. They stun their victims with sonar blasts, then pummel them to death by ramming the shark's gills.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Keyan, it sounds like you could use a visit to the 'CRAP!' thread in jedinet.com's 'The Vent' forum. Believe me, it helps.

Good luck, and if you want someone to hurl mindless abuse at, I'm always here. wink.gif

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses.

Archived