Home

Entertain Keyan

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rosencrantz

*is much to late to entertain*

*looks around, spies piano, warms up the old ivories and plays some beethoven for keyan who is nowhere around*

next? biggrin.gif

Yo, Keyan, 'sup? I'm coo, chillin' and all. Exams are pointless, don't you think? why test students on stuff that they might not ever use, like History. I'm probably not gonna use hostory ever in my field (computers) but that's just me.

------------------

crackenspecial.gif

Don't knock on Death's door.

Instead, ring the doorbell and run away, he doesn't like that.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Guest rosencrantz

WOAH!!!!1

what the SMACK is that thing!?

(i hope it is still there when i make this post or i will look foolish...nothing new there i know... biggrin.gif)

Guest rosencrantz

oh...dang cracken wink.gif i think your post just loaded wrong. all is well that ends well *aheh* <font size=0>

[This message has been edited by rosencrantz (edited January 24, 2001).]

I hate all of you. Except for ros, who has some respect for the great master. Oh, and Cracken, too. No, I do not think exams are pointless. I hate them, but I understand that they are important. Sometimes it is not so important what you are being tested on, only that you are being tested. It helps with memory and concentration and focus. Those are things everyone needs. By the way, PB - I hate you most of all biggrin.gif

------------------

Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."

- Bill Gates

[This message has been edited by Keyan Farlander (edited January 25, 2001).]

Keyan take heed to the words of Eric Idol:

Always look on the bright side of life

do doo do doo do do do do do do

Always look on the bright side of life

do doo do doo do do do do do do

Everybody join in!!!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin will take you up on the piano duel!

*Plays some really exotic, mind-bending space cetacean boogaloo, the likes of which cannot even be conceived by our kind.*

Wally's been practicing, just in case Keyan got bored.

Crackhead, history is an important subject to learn. Of course, I'm slightly bias since it's my favorite subject. I've loaded my IB scheduale with as much history as I can get smile.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Sorry guys, but some stuff came up. Stuff that invloved the police and several government agencies busting into my house. You know, every time I feel like my life sucks, I just turn on the news and see all the people there and say to myself, "Look, at least it's not as bad as that!" Only now it is. I have to look to the people who are starving to death to get worse than the point where I am now. Oh well, at least I can still smile smile.gif See?

[This message has been edited by Keyan Farlander (edited January 25, 2001).]

Archived