Home

Entertain Keyan

Keyan Farlander

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, basically my sister got mad at my mom for something stupid, so she went to the police and claimed all this mental abuse and stuff and now we've got everybody on our case. I'll probably have to go to court now. The stupid thing about this is, the reason my sister did this is because my mom woundn't let her go out driving with two of her friends a few nights ago, when it was snowing really hard. She tries to protect my sister and gets in trouble with the law. What a world. The charges are all total lies, so I'm sure nothing will come of it, but it's a pain because we have to pay for lawyers and all that.

I guess it should bother me, but the truth is that I don't even really care. This thing with my girl is really eating me. It's actually affecting my health now. I feel like I should be able to just snap myself out of it, but I can't. It's weird. I have the feeling I'm in for some rough times.

You know what Keyan, this IS stupid.I mean, what have you done?It doesnt matter if you care or not you still have to do something.Usally there are a fights were there is sorry and everything but when it comes to wasting time in court youve got to do something.Your mom did the right thing because she care about your sister and she did what she had to do because its an act of love and she didnt want anybody getting hurt.Nobody can consintrate when driving on icy roads and friends yelling at each other.So put on a family reunion and mak them talk it over.You should do something.If you dont, as stupid as it seams, your sister and mother might never forgive themselves for the rest of their lives or just whatevrer.So do something now so you can forget about it or you can not do a thing and have regret.

Obviously Keyan,your mature to handle problems by you self even if you care or not.Its exactly like homework.

Well thats my hint.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Oh no...crap is happening again! How many times do I have to tell you guys not to make crap happen? wink.gif

Sorry to hear about the cops thing, Keyan. Sounds like you're an innocent who's about to get pulled between feuding parties, which is always a suckey situation! I think you'll weather, though...fighterpilots always hold out the longest.

Let us know when to lend moral support, over? smile.gif

real sorry to hear 'bout the police buisness and also your girl friend. It is hard times for everyone but at least we can still go online to the x-wing alliance forums and laugh at Nitro's pic....

(only kidding)

Dood, it may really suck now, but just pray and talk to friends and your family and you'll pull through. I went through Hell when my parents were having trouble and got divorced (still have ugly incidents periodically), but I pulled through and I'm okay now, right?

*Ignores wispers and snickers*

Guest Wally The Space Dolphin

Originally posted by milkshake:

Jeez, It's always about WALLY isn't it!?!?!

Why, yes. Yes it is!

I'm sorry about your family, Keyan. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, and so is He... *looks upward*

------------------

This post has been brought to you by: God

I owe him more then anyone here can imagine.

I guess dedicating my sig to His Glory is a half-decent start.

Whoa!!! Since when does the Dolphin speak for himself? Zoom usually reads all Wally's lines, doesn't he?

Perhaps our beloved Zoom Rabbit is just a figment of Wally's imagination! Could it really be that all those humorour <font color=orange>Radio Free Saturn</font> broadcasts were all born in the mind of a dolphin, and not by a rabbit?

Waaaaait a second... That doesn't make much sense either! How could a rabbit talk? How could a dolphin talk? How can I talk??? Why am I confused?

*head explodes*

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Don't look at me! Wally is such an intergalactic celebrity that no introduction is ever necessary...he just floats around on the posting field, untitled. biggrin.gif

Actually, I am being controlled by Nitro, who has conceived of this 'Zoom Rabbit' creature in yet another attempt to befuddle the forum. Ha-hah. Yes. You were all fooled!

Can I have a biscuit now?

Archived