Home

Music Video: You Probably Shouldn't Move Here

The beggining was a little slow but I felt it really picked up once we saw the lungfish. The problem with some of the parts is that the music is really fast while the clips are at a sluggish pace.

SOOO Happy to see this though. I'm glad people are still making Psychonauts fanwork.

I sped up the clips during the lungfish part, obviously, and it was really just a test of my new toy.

Faster clips and faster pace obviously when I finish about 2 hours of recording.

Better videos? When I want to.

Besides, Ford is an old smelly geezer!

• 3 weeks later...

Marty is just so great because of the tune, and how random it is. He doesn't like the defroster of his car so he blows it up/drives it in a lake and then he wants to go to some place for no reason.

Cannonball is what got me interested in FIF, Ugly Day is a song that gets stuck in my head (but I'm more partial to Rhubarb Pie) and Oh Canada is funny when Reese tries to do it live.

Did you ever go to on eof their concerts? I was introduced to them about 4 months AFTER they broke up. Which sucks. But I have definitely become a hardcore fan. Yeah, did you know Marty was about Reese's mentally challenged neighbor? Favorite part of that song: "You'd do almost anything, someone told you not to do. Just because someone else told you it was cool". That's human nature in a nutshell my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived