Home

Wedding Invitation !!!

Guest Fondas

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No...don't fight over the poor lady! I have a big batch of my yummy seafood-fotini pasta salad right here, so everyone can have some.

*(Serves everyone a nice plate of salad.)* wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

*!* No salad for philistines!

Everyone knows that seafood would go much better with a nice dijon mustard and balsamic vinaigrette...

biggrin.gif

Fondas, who's catering your wedding? I could jet there on my personal Concorde in a few hours. Although I might be too late...not sure how the time difference works out there. wink.gif

I think he is 7 hours ahead of us West Coast studs zoomstallion. smile.gif

Psycho, I didn't say I wanted to give her a big fat French kiss( I might of thought it but not said it) and a slap on the rear, just a kiss on the cheek. They do that at lots of weddings and even at Christian ones. wink.gif

Guest SadShadow

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!

biggrin.gif i wish you the best of the lucks tongue.gif

May the force be with you...

*i was wondering... Uncle SadShadow? uncle Sad? how it sounds?

just kidding biggrin.gif

------------------

dmfire.gifzato.gifdmfire.gif

"Im becoming less human..."

SadShadow

The Lone Shadow Wing

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, I was too late to cater the wedding, so now I have this enormous westrern BBQ banquet that's going nowhere. We may as well eat it...

*(Catering trucks arrive and begin unloading goodies. Zoom fires up the BBQ and grills up some nice honey-cajun sirloin steak for everyone.)*

Dammit. R9 foots the bill, and I wind up doing the cooking! Who's taking care of the dishes? biggrin.gif

Oh...I think the groom snuck off with the bride as soon as smooching was suggested, guys. wink.gif

Archived