Home

Cupid's Day Party!

Flying Beastie

Yes folks, the god of love is in da house!

cupidian.jpg

I'll be the DJ, R9'll be paying and working (for once) as the bartender.

Hope you brought dates, and as always remember: the Trickster's Justice is crewed by amazons, so beware of dathomirians carrying ropes. --No, I won't rescue you this time! wink.gif

My comp's crashin' left and right today, and I have classes this afternoon, so please forgive me if I vanish for a while.

And now, on with the party!

*starts playing "La-La-Love" from Powerpuff Girls*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest rosencrantz

<font color="pink">you make me sad!</font color="pink">

<font color="red">do you boys know how much i love you all? for real.</font color="red">

<font color="pink">i hope you cheer up and forget about the stupid marketing of this day. think about the friends you are lucky to have, it doesnt have to be a sex-love relationship.</font color="pink"> <font color="red">you have lots to be thankful for i am sure. so focus on those things!</font color="red">

Aw, buck up guys!

<small>Did I just say "buck up?"</small>

Cupid's day doesn't have to be about feeling like the <strike>lonely, pathetic losers</strike> single guys that we are, it can be about seeking and finding that one person who is absolutely right for you.

This is the one day of the year when love really does solve all the world's problems.

So c'mon, post yer dream-date specs, then go out there and find a match! Girls can play too, describe your dream-guy and set the bar.

For me?

Well, she'd have to be smart, but also wise enough to know how to have a good time. Maybe bookish, or maybe loud and a little b*tchy (what can I say, I like tough grrrls). She'd have to have a sense of humour, preferably a really biting, sarcastic one. Hopefully she'd be a little into magic, maybe neo-paganism or witchcraft so we could do spells together, definitely a philosopher. Maybe some computer skills to round out the deal, and a little bit of artistry to make her creative.

Physically, I go for short hair (I'm a nape-of-the-neck guy), sorta average build (tall thin supermodel-wannabes need not apply). Into functional, practical clothes, definitely light (to none) on the makeup. I prefer dark eyes. The darker the better, like twin pools or black holes that just pull you in. . .

Well, there's mine, now it's your turn. cool.gif

*puts on O-Town's Liquid Dreams, and queus up Bega's Mambo #5*

------------------

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

THE ST. VALENTINE'S DAY MASSACRE happened today! Something cool! I'm HAPPY NOW that a bunch of mobsters got blown away so I have something else to think about.

Update: you've already SEEN what I think the best girl is...she posts here rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited February 14, 2001).]

i love Valentine's Day smile.gif even if i were single i would still love valentine's day. what could be better than a day where you get chocolate? biggrin.gif course i haven't gotten any yet, my mom was supposed to send me a care package but i haven't seen any signs of it...*peers around suspiciously* i think it's hiding from me...

anyway, happy V-day everyone! smile.gif

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

*pauses stuffng chocolates into mouth*

Gmph! eek.gif

Uh, here, Rommie, from all your friends at XWA.net. cool.gif

*slowly edges away*

------------------

The weird thing is how I just can't sleep since it happened. I was up from Sunday morning to Tuesday night without sleeping. Then on Tuesday night I settled down for a nice long sleep, but I just tossed and turned for about 5 hours. When I finally got to sleep, I had to wake up 3 hours later. The weird thing is, I was wide awake and not sleepy at all after that. People need more sleep than 3 hours once every 4 days. I would think that I'd just pass out eventually, but I don't!

I also despise this day.

It is not that I am lonely or even want a girlfriend. I hate it because in my school carnations are given out and it is painfully obvious who is popular and not. I also feel that it is just a scam to make the the stores git richer.

Dang it now I'm derpressed frown.gif

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

It's amazing how far a funny card and a beanie babie will go for you smile.gif

Still didn't get the girl I like, but I'm a step closer me thinks.

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest emupiett

I agree with the last four posts before Thrawn's. This is one of those marketing days when all the stores triple the price of anything that someone would get for a "Valentine." I'm also one of those people who feel left out. frown.gif But I just know that I don't need anybody (yet) except my family!

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest Zoom Rabbit

You must love yourself before you can love another.

I know it sounds trite, kids, but it's also some of the wisest words I've ever heard.

Take it or leave it. wink.gif

Archived