Home

MEGA Lightsaber please.

commandpriority

Would it be possible to create a MEGA lightsaber for Kotor 2? I would like it to have the following stats:

Damage: 60-80

Defense Bonus: 100

Cold Damage: 100

Fire Damage: 100

Slashing Bonus: 50

Wisdom: 90

Regenerate: 10

Force Regenerate: 10

Persuade: 90

Strength: 100

Computer bonus: 50

Demolition Bonus: 50

Stealth Bonus: 50

Dexterity: 100

Treat injury: 50

Repair: 50

Security: 50

Color: Blue

Fully upgradeable, standard hilt, Standard blade length, call it what you wish.

You get the credit.

Please?

Guys, while I agree that it is an "Uber" saber.. commandpriority is not asking for your opinions on the matter...(nor does a requestor have to) ;)

Please respond ONLY if you intend to make it or have questions in regards making it...

Simply.. read Rule #6 :sign2:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151005

6. "Why?" is irrelevant to a request. Please do not contribute to a thread unless it's geared towards the completion of it, or ideas on how it's to be achieved (or whether or not it can be). Cluttering a thread can make it hard for the requestor and/or the modder "taking the task" to keep tabs on progress.

Would it be possible to create a MEGA lightsaber for Kotor 2? I would like it to have the following stats:

(Godly stats snipped)

Color: Blue

Fully upgradeable, standard hilt, Standard blade length, call it what you wish.

While it's theoretically possible for the damage part, you couldn't do it by just creating a new lightsaber template. You'd have to update a whole bunch of 2DA files as well since the values you listed are way, way above the normal interval possible for the item properties.

So I'd suggest that you just add a "On Hit: Instant Death" property instead, since the effect would essentially be the same. A lot less work for the same result. :)

The Health/Force Regeneration bonuses would require editing 2DA files as well since the normal range is 1-5.

As for the stat bonuses (strength, wisdom etc), if I remember correctly the possible bonuses a property can add are capped at 12 or so. This would be hardcoded in the engine and not governed by any 2DA files. So if I remember correctly that sort of bonuses would not be possible to add to an item.

Archived