Home

The 10 Commandments

Guest Fuzzy Panda

Guest Fuzzy Panda

The Ten Commandments for computer users

1) Thou shalt have no other operating system than Microsoft

2) Thou shalt not take the name of you god, the IT Manager, in vain

3) Remember the Sabbth Day ; keep it for rationlising thy inbox and cleaning thy desktop

4) E-mail thy father and thy mother

5) Thou shalt not make thyself a painfully bad web page

6) Thou shalt not use thy text-messaging facilliy for secretive and adulterous purposes

7) Thou shalt not say 'share' when thou meanst 'copy' musical composistions

8) Thou shalt not over exclaim (!!!)

9) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours RAM

10) Thou shalt not murder thy friend who eternally forwards bad jokes

Is this ANOTHER newbie brought by milky?

*pulls out AK-27*

welcome biggrin.gif

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Fuzzy Panda would defy the rules of logic. And now that he has, we must decidedly strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. So, without further ado, I present you with this all-important piece of information: There will be jaundiced things said on both sides of this issue in a matter of days. Of that I am certain, because Panda insists that he can walk on water. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. Although he babbles on and on about frotteurism, Panda has no more conception of it than most other sententious, witless rabble-rousers. I welcome his comments. However, he needs to realize that his cringers seem to believe that Panda can do no wrong. In view of that, it is not surprising that after hearing about Panda's myopic attempts to pursue a worthless, sex-crazed agenda under the guise of false concern for the environment, poverty, civil rights, or whatever, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level. What I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that Panda and I disagree about our civic duties. I feel that we must do our utmost to oppose our human vices wherever they may be found -- arrogance, hatred, jealousy, unfaithfulness, avarice, and so on -- as expeditiously as possible. Panda, on the other hand, believes that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. An ancient Greek once wrote something to the effect of, "To my mind, his goals show a degree of raving sickness that even I didn't expect." Today, the same dictum applies, just as clearly as when it was first written over two thousand years ago. My goal for this letter was to shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. Know that I have done my best while trying always to remind Fuzzy Panda about the concept of truth in advertising. Let an honest history judge.

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Get a bloody life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (breach of commandment no 8). Cant you see no one likes you. F**k Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (Another breach of commandment No 8)

------------------

I come in pieces

Hey Im a Jigsaw!!

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yeah matt please stop forwarding these sort of jokes to my email address

------------------

Quote - "Nowadays a lot of american imports are coming from outside the country" - end quote

Guest Fuzzy Panda

nick, you are a twat with no friends.

on another matter, please can you put wot you did Nute into 3 lines, as there is far too much text there for me to take in.

------------------

When you attack

If at first you dont succed

Try and try again

Or throw a newbie against it

Archived