Home

Red Nose Day

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

The americans probly wont understand this so i will try and explain first - here in britain we have something called red nose day its run by the bbc (tv channel) and what happens is they try and raise money for people in third world countries - this often involves doing some extremely stupid things - like being sponsored to sit in a bath of baked beans for 12 hours or on the night when they start collecting all the money and a tv show is brodcast they try and raise money by stars saying that they will do certain things as long as enough money is raised by then - like one yeah they tried to break the record for the most naked people on tv at one time they got about 106 or something but then no. of people they put on the stage was directly related to the amount of money they had recived. By doing these sort of things they often raise over 15 million pounds - 22.5 million dollars - any way the "theme" this year is say pants to poverty (pants being a word used here alot dont know about america but you should get the idea) anyway what people have to do is be sponsoured to where some offical red nose day pants on top of their trousers superman style i was thinking about doing this - and i just wondered what people thought - should i do it or not

oh - if your wondering why its called red nose day it because you can buy red noses to put on your nose like clowns and every year they are different - this year when you squeese them their tounge comes out.

------------------

"Life - dont talk to me about life"

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Try painting yourself blue, make long, sharp spikes of your hair with cornstarch (dyed fluorescent orange,) then sit up in a tree and scream gibberish at people.

You should fit right in. wink.gif

Ah, Red Nose day, reminds me of the time when I lived in London. I was an infant back then, I remember being kinda sad not having any red nose (the one with the face and the arms that waved) until by pure chance I found one in a taxi going back home from school. I still have a picture of it, brings back good memories.

why act foolish when you could just donate money. Or do something like we do where I live.

There is a run and walk for heart research and that kind of stuff. You don't look like an idiot and still raise a lot of money.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Guest Jabba The Hunt

The reason i want to do it is because it makes me look like an idiot its fun and trying to find £50 myself is very hard this way i dont have to give any money and people thing im a kind generous person

stupid idiots!

------------------

Guest Jabba The Hunt

The reason i want to do it is because it makes me look like an idiot its fun and trying to find £50 myself is very hard this way i dont have to give any money and people thing im a kind generous person

stupid idiots!

------------------

Guest Rogue 9

british people are weird biggrin.gif

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

Archived