Home

I am a G-Man. I am having a wonderful time.

Smon

HAHA! I love that song...and this flash reminds me of YTMND. I love the smilies but I think you should elongate the G-men and make him do something else besides walking.

The reason I made it that way was because for about two days when SA (the host) was being upgraded you'd just just get a flash loop of that song, a buncha flowers and the SA mascot riffin' out on the air guitar. This is a psychonauts induced parody.

What on earth are you smoking? That was really f***** up, Smon

It's sort of an inside joke, SA had a similar thing when they were upgrading.

Basically it's just an unused character model from Perfectly Normal Neighborhood and some smilies.

• 1 month later...

So, you guys remember that chick who was going to make a story of Raz and one of her male OC's until Purple Squid just said "No" and it was over?

Those were the glory days when PS were here.

Seriously, do you remember that and what topic it was in. I'm looking for examples of how NOT to support your fandom.

So, you guys remember that chick who was going to make a story of Raz and one of her male OC's until Purple Squid just said "No" and it was over?

Seriously, do you remember that and what topic it was in. I'm looking for examples of how NOT to support your fandom.

He who controls Purple Squid controls the world. With a mere utterance she can destroy an industry.

...or maybe that's Oprah...

I do.

Archived