Home

A note from the management...

GUNNER

As of this moment Nute and Milkshake are gone for 2 weeks. I have no idea what happened or who started it but those are the two names I keep seeing so they will be the first to get some time off.

I'm sure Nute will find some way to get around his ban but then I'll just let Stealth deal with it in what ever way he sees fit. I cannot keep track of all the places people can post from and frankly I don't feel like I need to. If I or any other Sith tell you that your gone and yet you can find some way around the ban then I would hope you would respect the fact that you are on a hiatus. But if you choose to go around the ban the appropriate matters will be taken.

I might not be the smartest person here but if need be I will go find help to make sure you never come back.

I am only asking for a little co-operation. If you insist on being a pain in the back side then you will be dealt with how ever we see fit.

Do we all understand?

Guest Zoom Rabbit

We understand, boss. Up_to_something.gif ...or run the risk of losing our heads. Right, gang?

But did you have to 86 Milky, too? frown.gif I don't recall him posting any obscene links, or even losing his temper. <font size=1>Just my $.02...</font>

Let us put this behind us. smile.gif XWA is a lot more fun when we take it the way it was intended: lightly.

Guest AceAzzameen

I, like Keyan, have no clue what happened. But good call GUNNER. That's the only way to be fair, to not declare anyone right or wrong, just let everyone cool off & come back fresh in a few weeks. I knew there was a good reason we had you as a Sith. wink.gif

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

I'm lost. I need to start visiting more often again. Nice to see the mods are still around doing their job tho. You da Stallion GUNNER!

------------------

"Noobies Suck"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest Jabba The Hunt

no i thought i never thought milkshake would be banned!

------------------

Hindsight is 20:20

Archived