Home

THE ULTIMATE MOD (TAKE 2)

augrunt

Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.

Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)

Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.

Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)

Yeah, I have no idea why the devs let all this stuff stay in the demo, no wonder it was a 700MB download...

I think they deribelately left all the textures and models and stuff in the demo.. dunno why though

Where's Delphy when you need him??

These are fixed in the version released 1.1, if it still isnt fixed look for 1.2 which is basically just adding slots for hoth for more building and a few ion cannons which dont work no mattter what i try to do... they wont fire, anyway. mb some where along these updates, ur bugs r resolved.

^

I don't feel like messin with a ton of files if I get the errors everybody else is getting, so I'll try this out once all that stuff is solved/fixed.

I know what you mean. I'd rather not play a supremely buggy mod. Thankfully, Chriz's mod works without a hitch and has a lot of fun stuff so I've been using it. :)

Archived