Home

THE ULTIMATE MOD (1.2)!!!

augrunt

i think you went a bit overboard on the unit amount lol

i had a asteroid battlle i go in with 5 sd's, 2vd's, 3 moncal enemy had like 3 times that mount and insane amount of fighters

it makes it very very unorganised now i understand why petro made the pop cap lol

also i dont seem to ever be able to destroy the deathstar ?

i see it on galactic map but never seen it in space and cause of this i cant take the asteroid belt

yeah u can, the death star retreats as u defeat it... also, ill copy and paste about why you cannot see the death star... also the Fleet was to keep people busy, they kept complaining about how easy it was... but i always knew someone would complain about how dis-organized it woulda gotten lol.

The Death Star was never meant to be in the demo friend, all i did was give people the ability to blow up planets...

i thought it was kinda weird also, but who cares, ur blowing up planets on a demo!

the credits? yes... seems the max is 40k... so those extra 200k was to be spent on the death star. (as it counts as its free).

After a battle, and u won... just drag the death star to the BLOW UP PLANET section, just like Han has the Steal Credits.

(select an action below) ______________ Delete Message Quote Reply

the death star dont retreat from the asteroid belt for me though

it retreats on defeat at hoth but never from asteroid belt

maybe its possible to make 2 ultimate mods one with maybe double the normal unit cap other one with the current? (no idea how much the unit cap is current :s)

dont get me wrong i really really appreciate all the work you doing on this :)

but i think it might also be nice to see how the real game will be like in space since it wont have as huge space battle's in original game ? or will it :s

I have installed the mod for playing empire and have a death star but surprisingly all planets are asteroids fiels during space battle and i can't see the death star in space whereas i have construct one !!

Can you help me ??? Have you the same problems ??

Do you mean you can't see the Death Star in space battles? If so, then yeah, you can't see it anyway (I'm not sure whether this is due to the Demo or it will be the same in the final version) ... In order to blow up a planet; win the space battle then drag the Death Star into the ground assault slot.

Archived