Home

Electric sheep joke

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Guest Zoom Rabbit

YOU PEOPLE ARE HIJACKING A SILLY THREAD WITH EVEN FURTHER SILLINESS!!! biggrin.gif

"An electric sheep goes into a bar and sez to the bartender

'Hey, buddy, any women around?' The bartender sez 'Why don't ewe look for eweself?' so then the electric sheep discharges 112,00 volts of electricity into the bartender, killing him instantly."

I believe that plasma is an electricity-associated phenomenon. bunny.gif

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

that depends on the type of plasma, blood plasma has nothing to do with power except in horrible accidents involving power plants and diet soda

Guest Zoom Rabbit

It goes: solid, liquid, gas, plasma, energy...the state of which is directly dependent on its vibrational index.

I believe that blood plasma is of the second category, mine is the fourth and an electric sheep has unusual access to the fifth.

Baaa-aa! *Zap!* biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue 9

is Vibrational INdex a real measurement or are you trying to out BS me.

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Energy manifests itself as vibration (heat) on the physical plane, right? Add energy to matter and you change its form.*

Really. biggrin.gif

<font size=1>*Melt an ice cube--it goes from solid, to liquid, to gas, and even (if you heat it enough) to plasma form. According to Einstein, energy and matter are interchangeable, which gets us that fifth state.</font>

Guest Rogue 9

Light is energy yet it does not exsist on the physical plane and does not cause friction by itself...I think

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

'Light' is actually lots of little things called photons, which exhibit properties of both a particle and a wave. The energy contained within the photons manifest as heat when the photon is absorbed by something (like a sidewalk on a sunny afternoon.)

Boring? eek.gif If you aren't into the physics, then we could always go back to the electric sheep jokes...!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

It's been suggested that Australian scientists are second in the world only to the Scots when it comes to researching electric sheep.

*!*

Guest Rogue 9

No I lead it. I am investigating the posibility of integrating them into the California Power grid to try to ease the Power shortage problems...

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

YOU PEOPLE ARE HIJACKING A SILLY THREAD WITH EVEN FURTHER SILLINESS!!! biggrin.gif

"An electric sheep goes into a bar and sez to the bartender

'Hey, buddy, any women around?' The bartender sez 'Why don't ewe look for eweself?' so then the electric sheep discharges 112,00 volts of electricity into the bartender, killing him instantly."

I believe that plasma is an electricity-associated phenomenon. bunny.gif

First of all, voltage is a measure of electric potential. Secondly... "112,00" isn't even a number.

Archived