Home

Electric sheep joke

Guest Zoom Rabbit

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

112 watts wouldn't startle a housecat. I meant to say watts, and the number was supposed to be 112,000. rolleyes.gif

and whay hasn't anyone brought out any electric rabbits? Hah? *(Plugs himself in.)* Look! I light up! biggrin.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

How powerful then do you estimate a sheep's capacity if used as a capacitor? Could it store 112,000 watts or not, regardless of the limited amperage implied by the insulating qualities of its wool?

smile.gif

Guest Rogue 9

The day will come when animals are sick of our interference in their sophisticated society and they will cause massive thermo-nuclear destruction on a planetary scale while they are all safe in ther eships flying pack to PLuto...No, there after me...I didn't mean it...I won...*BARK**BARK**SCREAMS*

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 23, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

he flamed my airspeeder down, I will now go to the Cantina Scenerio and order a drink

[This message has been edited by Rogue 9 (edited February 24, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Cantina? Space fizzies? Good idea! smile.gif

Can't take the robot with us, though. They don't serve 'his kind.'

Hey, anyone want this severed dog's head? I'll trade it for a bottle of bactine... wink.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin would just like to say that not only are electric sheep real, but provide a solid clientele base for his retail sheep insulator industry.

Wally uses those profits to derail American presidential elections with vote-stuffing, but that's another can of worms...

smile.gif

Archived