Home

Hi Guys

Guest Jade

Hi,i thought i'd follow Redwings lead and introduce myself as well, as i'm new also. Don't have XWA yet - but it's on order and should arrive any day, look foward to flying with you all!

Guest rosencrantz

good boys <font color="green"> *pats you all on the back*</font color="green">

thank you for behaving disturbed.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Aw, they will, Ros. They understand that the RS.Netters are under my protection... Up_to_something.gif

Welcome, Jade. smile.gif I am the infamous Imladil from RS.Net's murky past. I haven't played XWA yet myself, because I haven't learned how to upgrade my computer enough to run the game. I do play X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, though, and if it's any indication...XWA will be a hoot!

------------------

'I can fly. I'm a pilot.'

--Drunk dude in Independence Day

Guest Redwing

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

you would be "Jared" from RS.Net right

Trust me, 9, if that was Jared he'd enter with a bang or an insult. Just go to JK.net and look at his ridiculous post as SS2Gohan.

Hello, Jade. smile.gif Do you have Rogue Squadron? I'd say it ties XWA as the best SW flying game ever biggrin.gif

Poor Zoom. Stuck with XW vs TIE.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

yeah welcome to the nut house

------------------

If I Was any more laid back i would be horizontal

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Puh-lease...

When I hear someone painting me with missiles, I immediately call up whichever vehicle is targeting me in my computer and bring my nose right around to intercept your sorry ass! wink.gif

All you see is laserfire coming right back at ya, and your little missiles get blown up somewhere in between us. Eventually, you die. tongue.gif

I'm your worst nightmare--Bugs Bunny an a starfighter... smile.gif

------------------

'I can fly. I'm a pilot.'

--Drunk dude in Independence Day

Wow, talk about being made to feel welcome! thx everyone. I don't know who Jared is but i'm not him! Thx for the offer of some help Kinnison, i might just take you up on that if thats ok, i'm a fairly experienced pilot in Tachyon, i fly in one of the clans, but have'nt touched XWA yet at all apart from the demo - love star wars though so i'm looking forward to straping myself into an X-wing and getting on-line (and probably vaped)lol

Archived