Home

Newb Needs some help

Vermel

Goodafternoon.

I tried adding the chriz4_mod but it does not seem to work. I have downloaded Winwar winzip.

This is what I do, I download the file, then unzip it to desktop and it shows as chriz_mod4 it is a RAR file 10,724 KB. I then drag this into the games data directory following this path C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Demo\GameData\Data and start the game and it's the same old demo???

I don't see any other ships to build or a research building nothing.

I'm stuck please help.

Thanks

Vermel

You don't move the actual .rar file. You have to extract the file/s in them. Its either a XML file and a ART or just a xml. extract these 2 folders to the gamedata/data folder. Just right click on the .rar file and press extract to...

then it should work

You don't move the actual .rar file. You have to extract the file/s in them. Its either a XML file and a ART or just a xml. extract these 2 folders to the gamedata/data folder. Just right click on the .rar file and press extract to...

then it should work

When I right click on the RAR file their is no option to extract. it does offer to open to winzip. but this deos not work for me. I'm sorry I'm a bit of a rock with these things

Archived