Home

"Resetting" a Planet?

Joetheeskimo

For no apparent reason, my game has been extremely glitchy since Telos. In the Secret Academy on the Polar Regions of Telos, the cutscenes weren't starting until I replaced the .ini file. Anyway, I thought my troubles were over after Telos, but I've encountered another major glitch on Nar Shadaa.

After defeating the Red Eclipse slavers on my ship and getting off the Ebon Hawk, isn't there supposed to be a cutscene where Atton receives a message telling me to go to the Jekk'Jekk Tar? Well, not for me. Furthermore, after defeating the slavers and walking away, Mira is standing near my ship, but if I speak to her, she just turns but no conversation starts. This missing cutscene is vital, because otherwise I can't finish up with Nar Shadaa. There were other glitches too - quite a few - and I'd rather not describe every single one. I'd rather just start over with Nar Shadaa.

So, my question is, can I trick the game into thinking that I haven't visited Nar Shadaa - resetting it, if you will - without resetting the whole game? I want to go there and land, and have the same toydarian come over and say, "Hey, you can't land there", and just restart on Nar Shadaa. Is this possible?

I've seen several posts referring to changing internal settings without using cheat,s so I'm a little hopeful. Anybody?

Thanks in advance.

I actually exited the ebon hawk once after defeating the slavers WITH Atton and when I was walking the game lagged a bit and I found myself all the way across the bridge from my ship and I missed the cutscene calling eveyrone back and when I got back to the front of my ship there was a SECOND Atton there and I could talk to both of them but I couldnt progress the story. Luckily im paranoid and make way too many saves so I was able to go back and redo this part.

Archived