Home

Changing vaklu

Dark_Ansem

and how can you give Vaklu that appearance and powers and lightsaber? (BTW your sig is really cool)

Well maybe someone can reskin cjt0202's Carth Admiral Uniform and make it like a DS Admiral Uniform and something that matches grey hair & make it Vaklu's Armor. :D

(And when you kill Vaklu that you get his personal uniform + saber from Queen Talia)

But where would he have gotten his Dark Side training? Also, you never fight Vaklu.

Well we just have to make-up a story...Where he got his personal uniform, where he got his DS training, and his lightsaber training. Hopefully somebody get a good story idea. :bluidea:

But really good idea, i hath something like this in my mind as well. But i like to play as Dooku. here look i even made a thread a while ago, but no interested skinners. :cry6:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159348

Well good idea! :thmbup1:

well Vaklu is allied with Nihilus right? after visas betrayed him, couldn't he have taken another apprentice, vaklu, and ordered him to conquer Onderon and discrediting Talia? Maybe Nihilus could have done it because if the DS prolifered on Onderon it would be another planet to "eat" like katarr

Another thing to consider is that Vaklu can be executed by a firing squad. In that case, having some sort of Jedi training, you would think he could get out of that. A quick Force Wave and run. You would have to change that scene to fit the change.

Another thing to consider is that Vaklu can be executed by a firing squad. In that case, having some sort of Jedi training, you would think he could get out of that. A quick Force Wave and run. You would have to change that scene to fit the change.

EPISODE 3 SPOILERS

Have you seen Episode 3?? When Ki-Andi-Mundi realised that the Clone Troopers turned on him, Did he do a quick Force Wave and escaped? They maybe have the Force, but they are not immortal. :naughty:

vaklutobin6qa.jpg

I never saw it as personal since Tobin wears an exact duplicate.

Well i was talking about if somebody made an actual reskin of the Admiral Uniform into a DS version that ´Vaklu´ then wears if he is Dooku.

About the Vaklu thing, Does anybody else think that the Admiral uniform is a good uniform for Dooku, Yea ofcource with a nice dark reskin, It would be a perfect match for him. :giggle1:

Because i can´t really picture Dooku in a Dark Jedi Master Robe and be an Admiral. :whacked:

Have you seen Episode 3??

Let's see. I'm on a Star Wars board about a Star Wars game because I really love Star Wars. You figure out the rest.

When Ki-Andi-Mundi realised that the Clone Troopers turned on him, Did he do a quick Force Wave and escaped? They maybe have the Force, but they are not immortal

KOTOR abilities are different than the movies. Different powers, moves, etc. And the Dark Side is more aggressive.

but force push is in the movie, obi-wan used it on grievous,. and I don't think that Mundi was less skilled than Obi-wan... also, for the aggressive DS nature, instead of simply repelling them, Vaklu-dooku may enter in a rage for having been discovered and slaughter everyone

What about the 'Kreia's fall cutscene' she says "there are techniques with in the force to were there is no defense." She couldn't even call upon the force to retrieve her own lightsaber. That same idea could work for the Vaklu death scene. maybe just add some sort of neutral option.

but force push is in the movie, obi-wan used it on grievous,. and I don't think that Mundi was less skilled than Obi-wan... also, for the aggressive DS nature, instead of simply repelling them, Vaklu-dooku may enter in a rage for having been discovered and slaughter everyone

Obi-Wan is more powerful that Mundi in ROTS. Anyway, comparing the movies with KOTOR is like comparing apples and oranges. The kind of powers being used in the game is totally original. Like Kavar stunning all of Vaklu's troops in the cantina and getting away.

What about the 'Kreia's fall cutscene' she says "there are techniques with in the force to were there is no defense." She couldn't even call upon the force to retrieve her own lightsaber. That same idea could work for the Vaklu death scene. maybe just add some sort of neutral option.

That was Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus doing that. I don't see Queen Talia doing that.

Of course if you remember, Vaklu is not familiar with Jedi and Sith ways.

Vak1.jpg

Vak2.jpg

Vak3.jpg

There are some many Tools these days, isn't there a way to edit that conversation with Vaklu?? That he knows you are a DS, And know the ways of the force. And edit the answers you give him. Is that possible?

You could edit it, but it would be finding new dialogue that would fit there. It would make a better mod if there is audio to go with the edited dialogue.

Archived