Home

hoth invented the NGE

JediConsularAD

Ok i dunno how many of you listen to the galaxy report but hoth has been developed as a pvp only planet, it was shown to lucas arts who approved it and said go ahead with nge, eventually the expansion will be released to us and guessing we have to pay.

players asked for hoth, and also pvp, so it was those ppl who inspired the nge, so ha ha, rofl.

not confirmed but the shows usually accurate and there was no mabyes in the conversation.

well, the pub.27 is on feb 2nd focusing on jedi again trying to defend them from medics one of 2 attacks, lol, common sense is to run from the cloud .pub 28 has entertainer update and pub.29 trader update, all this from the galaxy report also, u guys should listen to it, they get information from the source, and its excellent,

Someone please inform me when those capital ship comes, because I'm gone from SWG for a while now -.-

Hopefully guilds will be in a better state once/if capital ships get implemented in the game. Right now alot of guilds seem to be in disarray after the NGE - alot of guilds are begging people to join, some guilds have gone extinct. Capital ships in the game would be alot of fun, but if guilds are having a hard time filling their cities I don't think capital ships will get off the ground.

much like anything, I believe no sources about any aspect of the game till I see it on the Official site and listed as being a publish with a date less than 48 hours away...and even then they pull them back. so, regardless on the accuracy statistics of any site, including the galaxy report, dont count your birds till they are hatched. as a developer myself I talk to the business side about a lot of different things...if they become reality...great...if not, well.

Archived