Home

A Padawans adventure

The idea of this rp is a little different from some of the others. In this, you will create your "soon to be jedi" create relationships between the characters and go on various missions to become a Jedi Knight. Everyone will start as a padawan and work there ways up through the ranks until almost everyone reaches the rank of Jedi Knight after doing whatever a padawan must do to become a jedi. Once this happens a new chapter will start, ending this one and the journey begins, ill take ideas of what kind of plot shall develop but right now its up to us to go along with w/e.

This will be based 1 year after the last of the movies, so after Luke defeats Lord Vader

Planet: Coruscant

Starting Rank: Padawan

Highest Possible Rank(for this chapter): Jedi Knight

If anyone wants to be a master jedi training padawans you can have that and a padawan because the master wont be a major part of the plot, its basically the padawans being friends, going on missions, working their way up to be a pro of the force

Master Jedi 1- Killwithhonor

Weapon Master Jedi 2-

Master Jedi 3-

Rules:

No godmodding

No one line posts (plz)

No killing off other players without permission

2 pc max

HAVE FUN!

My Character Sheet

Name- Yendar Platis

Species- Twilek

Sex- Male

Age- 17

Height- 5' 9"

Alliginment-(light or neutral) Light

Weapons-(you dont start off with a lightsaber) Twilek Spinning Blade

Equipment-Ulic Qel Droma's Mesh Suit, Verpine Prototype Shield

Apperance-http://www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk/reviews/psi_ops/images/psi_ops_nick_scryer_fighting.jpg

Bio-(Please provide some history) Pursuing his dream to become a Jedi Knight, Yendar gets his chance to become one. Living in the streets of Coruscant all his life he learned how to fight hand to hand combat. At age 15 he started learning techniques of his father's Spinning blade that had been passed down through generations which was orignally created by his great great grandfather. He saw an oppurtunity to apply to the Jedi academy on Coruscant where he will meet more padawans and will undergo missions

Character Sheet

Name-

Species-

Sex-

Age-

Height-

Alliginment-(Light or neutral)

Weapons-(you dont start off with a lightsaber)

Equipment-

Apperance-

Bio-(Please Provide some history)

Ill wait for atleast 4 or 5 more people to join until i start the rp

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet!

Name: Amol Kotay

Species: Human

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Allignment: Light

Weapons: State of the art blaster pistol. It looks just like the phase pistols from Enterprise.

Equipment: Hand held sensor device (tricorder, basically)

Appearence: Blonde hair, brown eyes. Black tunic, black Krayt Dragon hyde jacket.

Bio: Born on Russan, to Jaila and Kelyat Kotay. Raised in a small city known as Rutela until sent to the academy on Corsucant to be trained as a Jedi. He had problems being seperated from his parents in the beginning, being taken younger than most. He's one of the more intelligent padawans, though he squanders his abilities, not finishing assignments on time, and the like. His skill with the Force is amazing.

Name- Cloud Strife

Species- Human

Sex- Male

Age- 21

Height- 5' 7"

Alliginment- Light

Weapons- weapon he calls the Buster Sword(seen in pic) and a gun of his design called the Scarab Gun(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Scarabgun%2C_Halo.jpg)

Equipment- Tool-kit

Apperance- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Cloud_Strife_art.jpg

Bio- As a young boy, Cloud dreamed of becoming a Jedi. When he was taken, his Master trained him sooner then expected. Cloud found out that he had a nac for being a mechanic during a mission on Tatooine. During a recent mission, he fell in love with a flowergirl named Aerith Gainsburogh. Later on, she was killed by a Sith named Darth Sephiroth. Cloud's heart was crushed. He couldn't go on without her. He is currently trying to commit suicide in the Jedi Temple on Corusant.(You guys have to convince him not to hang himself.)

Sweet!

Name: Amol Kotay

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2

Allignment: Light

Weapons: State of the art blaster pistol. It looks just like the phase pistols from Enterprise.

Equipment: Hand held sensor device (tricorder, basically)

Appearence: Blonde hair, brown eyes. Black tunic, black Krayt Dragon hyde jacket.

Bio: Born on Russan, to Jaila and Kelyat Kotay. Raised in a small city known as Rutela until sent to the academy on Dantooine to be trained as a Jedi. He had problems being seperated from his parents in the beginning, being taken younger than most. He's one of the more intelligent padawans, though he squanders his abilities, not finishing assignments on time, and the like.

Everything but one thing looks good, which is that you said that he was sent to the academy on dantooine, it be coruscant since thats where we all meet

That could be cool? What kind of competitions?

One comp would be best melee to melee, then best force user, person to defeat the Krat Dragon (i think thats what it was called) best jedi defense , and best overall, and anything else u guys wanna add

Alright, Charry time! There are way too many guys in this thread...where's Jasra? :xp:

Name: Kagome Higurashi

Sex: Female

Height: 6'0"

Alignement: Light

Weapons: custom vibroblade (see pic)

Equipment: Standard Jedi padawan robes, underlayed with fiber mesh armor.

Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Dragonwarrior14/Anime%20pics/Evil.jpg

Bio- Kagome is a native of Naboo, brought to Courescant at the age of six. Being a determined person by nature, Kagome was quickly asigned a master, with which she traveled, weilding her great-grandfather's custom Vibroblade which he, being a master smith, forged himself. Her skill with the Force isn't the best, but she is learning quickly how to focus her energy. She can be rash and emmotional at times, something that her Masters constantly hound her about...

Yea thats a cool blaster but it looks very plasticky

It should turn out good, if it does itll be my first suceesful one lol....

Yendar had embarked on his journey to become a Jedi. He was ready for it as soon as he layed eyes upon the academy. He stepped through the halls and was amazed at what he saw, lightsabers, blue, yellow, purple and green lighting up around him. Classes were going on in the training room. Other Padawans were in the archives reading up on some history on the holocrons. Yendar had done quite a bit of research himself. He studied the whole entire history of the Jedi and their adversaries, the Sith. He was flabergasted though when he learned that the most powerful lightsaber that could slash through other lightsabers was destroyed along with the blue prints to it. he knew if that was him who made it, that he would have been very mad at the council for the foolish move. He knew from then on he would want to create this masterful lightsaber. But before anything he had to become atleast the rank of Jedi before even thinking of it.

He looked around and found his recruiter/new master,

"Hello Master Lockdor"

"Hello Yendar, how can i help you?"

"I was just looking foward to you teaching me how to become one with the force and how to use different forms of melle like aturu...."

"Ahhh, yes but first put these robes on and come back to me, they are padawan learner robes"

"Yes Master"

"Run along now, we have alot ahead of us"

Yendar was going to his room, he got there and put his robes on. Yendar walked out and saw another padawan with the same robes on.

"Hi, im Yendar, nice blaster, its not much use against a jedi and thier lightsaber now is it" *Yendar Chuckles*

(( :lol: ))

*Ya, I know,* responded the young padawan. *But the council hasn't allowed me to make my own lightsaber yet, so I though I might as well get a decent weapon. I picked it up on Metabilus III.*

He looked at Yendar for a moment, his brow furrowed.

*You must be new here. I don't recognize you. I'm Amol,* he said, extending his hand. *Amol Kotay.*

Cloud was up in his room when he heard some 'Yendar' laughing. "There's nothing to laugh about for me." he whispured. Since the death of his love, Cloud was going to kill himself. He pointed his Scarab Gun to his head. "I regret nothing." he accidentally said aloud while cocking his gun.

(Kill, Doctor, you're gonna have to save me or this will be a short RPing for Cloud.)

Yea i just arrived today, well not really *Shaking his hand* Ive lived here my whole life i just havnt really applied until now. My master is really great, but i guess they are all like that. Well its better than nothing i guess, if you need any weapons my father runs a weapon shop not far from here, he supplies some of the republic with some good shots and scopes and handles...... How long have you been here?

*Holy... you have to stop doing that!* Amol yelled, clutching his chest. *You scared the Force out of me.* He turned to Yandar. *I was brought here when I was about... oh, a year and a half old. A little less, actually. Hey, have you seen Cloud anywhere?* he asked Kagome. *I haven't seen him since... well, you know...*

Kagome smiled at Amol's reaction. Though it could sometimes be a particularly evil thing to do, it was always fun to sneak up on people. Especially Amol.

"Hey, have you seen Cloud anywhere? I haven't seen him since... well, you know..."

This knocked the smile right off the Padawan's face. "No...the last time I saw him was earlier today, in his dorm. I went in to make sure he was up, and I saw him sitting in the window...just staring out..." she leaned against the wall a moment, allowing the hilt of the vibrosword she had slung across her back to clink against the metal surface, "I'm getting worried about him...he...hasn't been dealing too well with this..." after a moment, she looked up, seeing the new comer again, and she brightened up, "But this isn't something we should be talking about right now. So, what's your name?"

(( If Yendar just arrived at the academy, how would he be in his room? I thought we were standing in the main hall... don't worry, Amol and Kagome are not heartless fiends... I don't think...

Part of this is going to go to the limit of PG-13, but it's still in there.))

*Ya, you're probably right... still.. I'm gonna go look for him,* said Amol. *See ya later, Kagome. Nice talkin to ya, Yendar.*

He walked up the stairs to the computer terminal, and activated it. *Locate padawan Cloud,* he said. The computer shirped, and a green dot appeared on the screen in Cloud's room. Amol deactivated the screen, then set off to Cloud's room two floors up.

He knocked on Cloud's door, but got no answer. He tried again. Nothing. He was about to try a third time when he heard a voice speaking from inside the room.

"I regret nothing," it said.

*****!* he said, pulling out his blaster. He blew a hole in the control panel, sending the door flying open. He shot again, this time at the blaster in Cloud's hand. It flew across the room, landing on the floor in a smoking pile of melted metal.

(Yea i edited my posts.... Lol i was getting a little too far ahead of myself)

So Kagome, where are you from and how long have you been here?

*All of a sudden an explosion comes from the upstairs dorm room*

"Hey Kagome what was that?"

"I think we better check it out, lets go..."

Yendar ran up the stairs to where Amol was suppost to be as he stands there, glop is on the ground along with a blaster pistol and i see Cloud sitting there in shock.

"Yendar, eh?" Kagome asked, "Well, c'mon, we had better find your dorm."

She proceeded to lead the new padawan up the stairs, to the dorm level.

"This place is pretty big," she began to explain as the threaded their way along the hallway to a second set of stairs, "But you'll get used to it eventually."

At that moment, a blaster shot echoed down the staircase, followed by a second in quick succession. "Uh-oh," Kagome murmured, pausing in mid-step, "I don't like the sound of this."

Figuring that Yendar would follow on instinct, she tore off up the stairs, into the next coridor, and towards Cloud's room...where she found Amol, his blaster out, finger on the trigger, and Cloud staring blankly at his padawan friend, the muck of a molten blaster spattered across the floor at his feet.

Archived