Home

A Padawans adventure

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alynna took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Thank you, Amol," she said quietly. She shook her head slowly. "They're so hard to ignore. They all say things like that when the Masters aren't around. And by their looks, I see that even some of the Masters don't approve of me."

She sighed and sat down on a nearby bench. "Why am I here?"

"Because you challenged me to train you," Luke Skywalker said quietly, approaching the two Padawans. "And I accepted the challenge."

He sat down next to her. "Amol is right. You shouldn't listen to them. You are very talented, Alynna. I'll have a talk with the Masters and they'll have a talk with their students. If this happens again, let me know."

"Thank you, Master," Alynna said quietly. He nodded and left.

((Jeremia Skywalk, you're what I call an 'Eager RPer'... you're watching this thread, clicking refresh once every three seconds, and posting as soon as you see someone else has posted... Slow your pace a bit, let others react to what you're doing. It's ok to let half a page go by without posting. See how I'm posting only in response to the Doctor's posts right now? That's because his character and my character are interacting... I have nothing to say unless he posts... it should've been the same way with you and Killwithhonor... but you're a bit impatient for that... Also, work on your punctuation. When your character is speaking, "Put it in quotation marks like this," said WJ. It'll make it so much easier to read... Finally, don't take this as me insulting you... rather, take it as friendly advice from an old RPer :) ))

Alynna smiled. "Thanks, Amol." She looked around. "Where is Kagome?"

Yendar looked confused why he left only after a few minutes of sparring, he shrugged and thought to himself "Ill try again tommorow, i really need to practice"

*Yendar chuckled*

Yendar walked about the Enclave looking for something to do. He sees packs of padawans and jedi standing in little groups, "Wow alot of clicks" He kept walking until he saw Amol and Alynna, He ran up to em

"Hey Amol, whose this?"

*He eyed her*

"Hi," Alynna said quietly. Part of the reason she wasn't friends with more of the kids at the Academy was her shyness. She thought it may have been because of some things that had happened to her in the past, but she never felt entirely comfortable around new people.

(OOC: IS it ok if i use your character doctor for one line?If i can then....)

"Hello Alynna, Yea just got here a couple hours ago, its all new to me but im catching on pretty fast" Where you guys heading?

Amol looked at me, "to Clouds room"

U hear what he was going to do? Amol was very quick, he saved Cloud's life you know, almost scared him to death, literally, shot the blaster right out of his hand

"Yea she knows i just told her Amol responded"

"O.... Right"

*Yendar felt embarassed*

"Well lets go to see how hes doin"

"Well, I'll be watching you," she said jokingly, punching his arm lightly. "And I thought we had agreed not to read eachother's minds?"

Not waiting for a response, she stepped out into the hall, and headed to the nearest terminal.

"Computer, locate Padawan Amol."

In a moment, the computer bleeped, and a red light shone from the floor directly below them.

"C'mon," Kagome said to Cloud, headed for the nearest staircase.

((OOC: I wasn't sure exactly where you guys were, soo...))

Archived