Home

A Padawans adventure

*What the hell are you doing?!* yelled Amol, running into Cloud's room. *I know you're upset about... what happened... but you gotta get a hold of yourself! We're here to help! Who kept your relationship with her a secret from the Council?* he walked closer, lowering his blaster. *Come on,* he said, more gently. *We're your friends.*

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHoa, waht happened here can someone fill me in? Im guessing by the sounds of it though that you had to be in love and now your trying to kill yourself Also can someone fill in the parts i missed? I dont know you much but you look like a good guy, you wouldnt want to end that now, would you?

Kagome put a hand out, stopping Yendar. She stepped up silently to Cloud, who avoided her gaze. "Cloud, look at me." he ignored her, continuing to stare at the floor. "Look at me." she said, slightly more forcefully, putting her hand on his cheek, and turning his head so that he had to look her in the eye, "We're you're friends, Cloud. We're here for you."

Hi.Can I be Jedi Master 3?PLease answer.

Name-Maiss Kanx

Species-Bothan

Sex-Male.

Age-788.

Height-150 cm long,not fat.

Alliginment-Light.

Weapons-Can I start off with a lightsaber?If so there it is:Two lightsab. blue both.

Equipment-Normal Jedi robe.

Apperance-Usual bothan.(can't explain)

Bio-Maiss Kanx is a lonely person.His mother murdered,father disappeared and sister dead to a virus,he knows what Jedi can face in his journey.No one knows where he was born,nor his history.But he promised to council that when he would die,he would put all his information to a holocron.

*The first eight floors are all dormitories,* Amol said, ignoring the question. *The kitchens are on the ninth, and the rest - except for the very top - are the Masters' quarters. On the very top level is the Council Chambers. We're not allowed up there. All the classrooms are in the East Wing, and the library and archives makes up the entire West Wing.*

((OOC:MAster Kan MAz- Well the master plays barely any part in this whole rp, they are a secondary character, and plus wookies arent able to become force sensitive its just not possible, if i am wrong tell me otherwise, no wookie, So you might wanna create another character and just give the master a name, also in ur bio, its not likely that he just became a Master Jedi, only under extreme circumstances is it possible maybe if not possible and also they dont have transports that can instantly take you do one place))

((OOC: ForceFightWMe12- Yea they can, since its not a padawan))

Yendar had a notepad and was trying to draw a map as Amol told him where everything was, He got very jumbled up in what Amol was saying that he thought to himself " How am i gonna remember all this?"

"Umm, Amol, is there a map for this place? Like a Padawan map that i could use because i wont know where anything is."

*Ya, you just go up to one of the computer terminals and ask for a map,* he said. *Like this,* he walked over ot the nearest terminal, activated it, and said *Computer, show me a map of the temple.*

The terminal beeped, and a map of the temple appeared on the screen, a small red dot labelling their position.

*Then you just ask for directions to wherever you want to go. Copmuter, where's the mess hall?*

The terminal beeped again, and a slightly larger red dot appeared in the center of a large room.

*That's the mess hall.*

Name- Alynna

Species- Human

Sex- Female

Age- 17

Height- 5' 2"

Alliginment-light

Weapons- modified blaster pistol and a pair of 21 1/2" sais

Equipment- Alynna carries only what she needs, nothing more.

Apperance- Curly dark brown hair reaches just past her shoulders, light skin, blue-gray eyes, slender build

Bio- Alynna (Said 'uh-lih-nuh') was born on Coruscant. Her neighbors thought she was strange because she often spent hours doing what appeared to them to be nothing. She sat with her eyes closed and her legs drawn up beneath her and would occasionally say something about the power around her. It got her noticed by the Empire and her parents sent her away.

At ten years of age, Alynna found herself a wanderer. She'd heard that her parents were killed by the Empire for sending her away and she fled toward the Outer Rim. Then, when she had just turned sixteen, she heard that the Empire had been defeated and the Jedi were rebuilding. Unwilling to believe it at first, Alynna joined a travelling circus and performed 'tricks' with the Force.

Two months before Alynna's seventeenth birthday, she started doing special performances alone. Luke Skywalker was at one of them and scolded her for using the Force in such a trivial way. Hurt, she told him that, if he wanted her to use the Force right, he'd best teach her. He invited her to the Academy and she accepted. At the time of this story, she just turned seventeen.

I seek to join your order

Name: Saren Ganar

Species-Human

Age- 16

Sex- male

height- 190cm

Homeworld-Tatooine

Alignment- Light

Appearance- Tall, but dexterously looking guy. Bald with brown mustache.

weapon-none

Saren have learnt echani fighting tehniques since he was seven. He found a ancient datapad in an abandoned Krayt dragon cave, with many different fighting moves. By the age of fourteen he knew perfectly all stances and attacks in the datapad. He used them oftenly, to help his friends to get out of dangerous situations, like when sand people attacked. I have came to the Jedi order, to help to restore peace in galaxy and i am willing to try my best to succeed.

Alynna was meditating in her room... or at least that's what she thought. During her meditation, she had allowed her mind to wander slightly. Now, she was floating in midair in a meditative position and moving along the hall.

"Alynna!" a voice called. Alynna's concentration was broken and she dropped roughly to her feet.

"Meditating again?" another student asked, teasing her.

"What else?" Alynna answered defensively. "I'm not a showoff and you know it."

"Yeah, right!" the kid laughed. "I've heard the stories of what you did before you came here! Doing all sorts of Force-aided tricks for large audiences."

"I'm past that now," Alynna protested. "Just leave me alone!"

She ran off, the trouble-maker's laughter chasing after her as he walked the other way.

At this same time Saren was thinking over loads of stuff. It didn't seem, that sparring is what they were doing here. He hoped, he wouldn't have to use that silly saber like thingie, and as well thought, if he is going to have to learn something, bah he hated learning. "Hate is path to the dark side " He said to himself and gigled quietly. Jedi was realy a great mystery to him and he wasn't close to understanding them, being the youngest padawan there. So he decided to take a walk in the enclave, and accidently saw two other students talking about something. "Hi, what's up? whachoo talking about?"

Yendar was putting on his robes when he heard some people harassing another, Yendar opened his door and look around the corner and saw that Amol was handling it he turned back inside. He calmed down into a silent night then started to meditate. He was floating and using his force powers to lift things up with no hands but just by thinking of it. A few minutes later he heard someone saying that they wanted to spar, Yendar imediately jumped out of his meditation and opened his door

"Hey, ill be your sparing partner, just gimme a second, whats your name?

Archived