Home

BLACK AND WHITE! LOOK AT THIS SPACE FOR REVIEW!

Cmdr. Cracken

I wet my pants in excitement waiting for B&W.

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

Well, i played it for 4 hours. it's good. it's super good. Godly good.

Graphics wise, it's the best looking game on the planet, for a stratagy/RPG type game. Stunning maps give the world a real flair. Realtime weather patterns and lighting, day/night cycles, give the impression of a real living, breathing world. it's great.

Play wise, it's deep. very deep. you have your villager micromanagment, assigning them jobs for life, and such, but your creature, you Avatar in the world, get more of your time than anything else. This thing can LEARN right and wrong, what to do, and what not to do. it grows, has emotions, and can dance. it's pretty cool.

I'm going back to play now. bye. :-D

Originally posted by Darth Sceltor:

WTF is Black and White??

Have you been living under a rock for the last 2 years?

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."

EXCUSE ME CRACKEN I GOT A QUESTION. What puter did you run it on? I don't think it'll run on my ****ING OLD K6 2 400. ****.

------------------

HOORAY! I'm screwed!

------------------

Archived