Home

[Fic] Star Wars AOJS: Philosophy of The Force

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New chapter! :) Hope you like it!

Chapter Seven

“Argggggghhh”, the women screamed she was picking some mushrooms when she was ambushed by sand people they beat her with their sticks until she was unconscious and started to take her to there camp, at least they had some entertainment until this puny human was broken.

Next stop Coruscant.

Came the call from the computer on John’s ship, it had awoken him, he had been dreaming about his mother, she was in trouble but he didn’t know what to do, it would be quite a while before he could get back to Tatooine he had very little fuel less plus it took about 90 standard days to get to Tatooine without a hyperdrive like this ship, he was already fed up in this star fighter, it was too small, he’d sell this ship and buy a newer model star fighter perhaps but he couldn’t help his mother at the moment which worried him. He started his coordinates to the lower levels of Coruscant, he knew he couldn’t land on any of the top pads as possibly anyone could mistake him for Anakin, he had always remembered what that Jedi Dias had told him, Anakin was part of their order so he would have to tread softly. He landed on an all familiar pad on top of a junk shop, he got out and went through the trap door and into the apartment and looked around.

“Bugs!”, he called wondering if the Dug was still around. He was going to give up when he heard a shuffle in the wardrobe he knew who is was straight away.

“Bugs you can come out, it’s me John!”, John called to the wardrobe smiling, there was another shuffle and then the wardrobe opened and the Dug stepped peered out.

“Well I’ll be! Johnny boy!”, he said running and hugging John,”I’ts so nice to see you I thought you were dead!”

“We’ll I can’t be rid of easily Bugs! How about a drink?”, he asked and Bugs went into his kitchen and brought out two glasses and a bottle of Jawa juice.

“You’ve really grown now John! Are you still being trained by Darth Sidious?” Bugs asked.

“No, betrayed me and left me to die”, John spat back.

“So how did you get back?”, Bugs asked looking slightly shocked and John told him all about living on Korriban.

“I thought that place was extinct!”, Bugs exclaimed, with his mouth open.

“So did I, but the force took me there and now I’m back for revenge, but I need you help, friend”

“I am totally at your service, my old friend”, John was proud to have a friend like Bugs his loyalty was commendable.

“Ok I need to know when the senate is in congress next, I need to know what is happening in the Republic now ”, John said.

“Wow you’re right on time really because the it’s in congress in a standard hour”, Bugs replied.

“Good, but I will also need a mask do you have one?”

“Of course I do John, but why do you need a mask?”

“Remember, my twin brother could be around and people could know him, also my old Master may be around and I’m not ready to face him yet”, John really meant this, he still had work to do before he would kill his old Master.

“Ok I will get you a mask now”, Bugs moved to get up but John wasn’t finished.

“I also need you to sell the star fighter I came in and get me a new one since I need faster transport”, Bugs bowed at the request then hurried out getting the mask for John.

John decided to take a taxi since his ship was being sold he waved for one and got in.

“Nice mask”, said the human driver chuckling. His mask was plain white and was fit to just go around the face so his sandy hair was dangling.

“Yeah yeah just take me to the senate chambers”, It wasn’t long before he got there, he paid the man credits that Bugs had given him and started walking to the guarded doors where he was stopped easily by a security guard.

“Sorry white face but your not allowed when an assembly is taking place”,

“I’m a guard for a senator, you understand”, John said waving his right hand ever so slightly.

“You’re a guard for a senator, I understand”, The guard replied and let him through. There were many pods with Senator’s in them listening to the Supreme Chancellor whom John recognised instantly as his former Master, he wanted to rip him apart now but knew he couldn’t, Sidious stopped looked around and continued, John almost knew the he felt his presence. He looked around and chose to follow his heart on were to sit he walked up a flight of steps and onto a pod with a Senator, some handmaidens and a guard, maybe a personal bodyguard, and got there attention.

“May we help you?”, came the guards voice.

“Yes I am a Jedi and I’m here to protect your Senator”, John lied, in a low voice The senator whipped around and John recognized her instantly,That’s the women from my dreams!, he thought to himself, the same beautiful hair and cheeks and eyes and lips that haunted him in his dreams.

“I have as much protection as I-”, she started but was cut off by the Supreme Chancellor.

“And now we shall hear from the senator of Naboo, Senator Padmé Amidala”, the pod that John was on started to move into the middle and John knew he was in love as her beautiful voice soothed him.

“Supreme Chancellor and faithful delegates”, she started.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey guys I'm finally back and so is this story! Here's the new chapter! Sorry i've kept you waiting!

Chapter Eight

John Skywalker had learned of big changes within the Republic since his exile. A Separatist movement had been formed in the galaxy, wanting to break from the Republic. Negotiations were not going well between this Separatist movement and the Republic and it looked to be heading to war. The head of the Separatists was none other than Count Dooku whom John had thought was a big coincidence and he would have to investigate this “Separatist movement” further. Senator Padmé Amidala, the girl whom he had fallen in love with in his dreams, was calling for peaceful negotiations but there had been assassination attempts on her life, Which John had promised himself that Dooku would pay for, flexing his robotic right hand which he had put in a dark black glove while having the thought. John was riding with her in her air speeder going to her Senator quarters, he would have thought that she would have contacted the Jedi to make sure that he was supposed to be there but he was not met with such a response he wondered if he should say somethi-

“Are you going to take that mask off?”, Came the Senators sweet voice, it was actually soothing to John.

“Once we get inside malady, I don’t want to embarrass myself with my looks.”, he joked, Padmé sensed this and she laughed to.

When they got to her apartment they were left alone, it was as if they were expecting a Jedi bodyguard.

“So Senator-”, John was cut off by Padmé who had a smile on her face.

“Give it up Master Jedi”, she sighed, “We both know that I am no Senator.”

“But we all saw you give that speech”, John said slightly puzzled, he did not sense any deception from her.

“Yes but I gave it on orders, I am the Senators handmaiden, a decoy deployed here while the real Amidala is in hiding with another Jedi, my name is Dormé, didn’t the council make you aware of this?”, she asked.

“Sorry malady but they didn’t”, John said, telling half the truth.

“Well Master Jedi you haven’t shown me your face yet”, she said smiling.

“Sorry malady”, he took his white mask off and Dormé let out a gasp.

“Anakin? You’re supposed to be with Padmé!” she said her voice slightly raised, John had to thank the force in his mind as by its will it took his brother out of Coruscant when he arrived here but he still had some explaining to do.

“I’m not Anakin”, he said gesturing for her to calm down, “ I am John Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker is my brother, we were both raised at the Jedi temple”, John lied, “Didn’t the Jedi inform you of this?” John inquired smiling.

“Well, no”, Dormé replied, she looked at him carefully, “There’s something about you that makes you seem different to Anakin.”

“Maybe because I look better than him?”, John said smiling.

“I’d have thought that with Jedi training you would have suppressed the need to flirt with woman?”, John nodded, Sidious had taught him that love brought complications but he couldn’t help it, Dormé was the one for him, she was still smiling when she said, “I would have thought much, well Master Jedi we best both get some rest, we will be going to watch the opera with fellow Senators and also the Chancellor shall be there to, I need to be seen everywhere as to not cause any doubts of who I am”, Johns eyes lit up for two reasons, one, he would be spending the day with Dormé and two, he would be able to look at Palpatine, confront him without fighting him, it was to be a good event.

“I understand malady”, John said with a grin, Dormé noticed but decided not to ask why and started towards her room.

“Goodnight Master Jedi”

“Call me John”, he called to her she turned to face him.

“Ok, goodnight John”

“Goodnight Dormé”, he smiled at her and she smiled back and to John the world seemed to be a better place, a moment later and Dormé seemed to realise what she was doing and walked to her room looking quite embarrassed.

“Well I guess I’m sleeping on the couch”, John said laughing to himself.

The same noise and once again he was awake, it was the humming of what sounded like a lightsaber, he could feel nothing but pain, but he had to get up to see what was going on. It took him quite a while to get up he found himself in a room he had never been in before, he walked out of the room were the humming was getting louder, but before he could get closer a women in a robe walked up to him, moving in his path and pulling down her hood, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her brown locks glistening on her head, and her brown eyes and red full lips were mesmerising, he finally knew that it was Dormé he could see a wedding ring on her finger, he looked down at his hand and there was a wedding ring on his wedding finger also, she put his hand on her stomach and he felt a kicking. He looked into Dormé’s eyes and leaned in for a kiss and they kissed passionately. Dormé then broke the lock quickly and then ran into the room that he had come from, he wanted to chase after her but was drawn by the humming. He walked outside and saw were the humming was coming from, it was a blood red saber and it was being held by a dark hooded figure which had grown more bigger now, the huge figure ran at him and went for his head with the lightsaber. But no! It was not his head he was going for, the dark figure jumped over John and ran for the room where Dormé was.

“John! John! Wake up!”, John opened his eyes and he was covered in sweat, he got up and looked around, Dormé was in her night gown and looking worried.

“Don’t worry it was just a nightmare”, he said trying to convince himself as much as her.

Just a nightmare.

just a little back story on Dormé!

Dormé

After Padmé Amidala stepped down from her position of Queen of Naboo, and transitioned to Senatorial representative, she kept some of the trappings of her former office. A cadre of loyal "handmaidens" tended to her, serving as bodyguards and trusted confidants during trying times. Dormé was the most devoted of her aides, and held a deep concern for the Senator's safety. Watching quietly at all times, Dormé noticed the growing affection between Padmé and Anakin Skywalker prior to their departure from the capital.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Chaper Nine

John couldn’t get to sleep after this dream and pushed himself to stay awake and meditate, he figured it was about 9am when he felt Dormé’s presence in his room with him, he could also feel her leaving.

“No, don’t go.”, John called gently, he wanted her company, craved for it.

“I didn’t want to disturb you. You look very busy.”, she replied.

“Not at all.”, he got up and walked over to her, near enough to smell her rosy scent. It enamoured John to the extent that he was finding it difficult to speak with Dormé. He didn’t want to say anything to get her upset, all he could do was just smile.

“Well someone is in a happy mood I expect?”, Dormé smiled and continued, “I just wanted to tell you to get ready. We have to be at chancellor’s quarters by 10.30 and so we will leave soon.”

“Ok malady. I was wondering may I use your holopad just to get in touch with the Jedi

Council and tell them what I am going to do today?”, Dormé agreed, but John had no interest in calling a council that he hated, he wanted to seek the council of another.

“Lord Magmus! Always a pleasure to hear from you!”, came the familiar voice of Buggs the Dug.

“Hello Buggs, I need you to do something for me okay? I will be travelling with the decoy Senator today to pay a visit to an old friend. I need you to hack into some files and tell me where the Jedi have taken the real Senator, my bother is with them.”

“Ok Sir. Its going to be tough Might take awhile, that’s Jedi archives I’m going to break into but I will try.”

“ No Buggs, don’t try. Do”, John terminated communications, he thought he had made his point clear enough. He made sure that he had everything that he needed on his utility belt including his lightsaber, should he get the opportunity he would kill Sidious there and then, he was tired of being patient. He was owed revenge and he wanted it straight away. He and Dormé left in a speeder heading for the chancellors quarters, John couldn’t talk to her, he was scared and excited about what was to come. They sat there in silence and Dormé gave John a look of unease as she watched him put on his white mask.

“I have a bad feeling about this.”, Dormé said, and John just wanted to calm her, to tell her there was nothing to worry about.

“Well, if you have intuition and something bad does come out of this then I shall inform the council to recruit you.”, he smiled at her and she smiled back, he could sense her ease a little. The speeder pulled up outside the Senator’s chambers, John got out and took Dormé’s hand to help her. They both, together with a few of her trusty handmaidens, started up the steps and were greeted by the chancellor himself who smiled at them both. John could see Sidious was studying his mask closely but still with a smile he said.

“And what is it with the mask Jedi master?”, He said to John there was a hint that this was more than just an innocent question in his voice.

“I had been attacked by a Rancor on the planet of Dantooine and it disfigured my face, I don’t think you would like to see the state it’s in now Supreme Chancellor it might probably give you nightmares.”, Sidious’ smile faltered for a second but then he just laughed, John looked at Dormé who looked unsettled, “So are we going to watch the opera then?”, he asked. Everybody clicked back into gear and started for the chancellors private speeder’s, John’s eyes burrowing into the back of Sidious’ head. He really hated him.

“Don’t worry I will drive the speeder with the Senator.”, John said to the chancellor, as he had suggested that they use one of his men to do the job. Dormé had no qualms about getting into the speeder with him and he felt proud that she had already began to trust him, even though most of the things he had said so far were lies. John was a natural flyer and it was no different for a speeder, but he concentrated on giving Dormé the safest journey he could. When they reached the opera house he let Dormé out and she smiled at him, he would smile to if he hadn’t had his mask on. When choosing his seats Sidious had insisted that John would sit in between him and the Senator, as to protect them from any immediate harm which John agreed to. During the first five minutes of the opera John turned to whisper in his ear.

“Supreme Chancellor, blessings on your invitation here. Being so kind to people you don’t know at all or to well.”

“You speak in riddles my dear boy, what do you mean?”, Sidious whispered back. This was it, John thought, he would unmask himself right now and then make light work of Sidious, he had waited for this moment for years. It was perfect almost to per-

“Supreme Chancellor!”, Everyone wheeled round. It was Dormé.

• 9 months later...

Archived