Home

Joining up

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Rogue 9

Rommie is an Avatar, of the Computer onboard Andromeda, while it was originally just another bot to the Computer she eventually got so used to it that she couldn't even get a food order right when her Avatar was kidnapped along with hunt

------------------

"The truest measure of a society is how it treats it's Elderly, It's Pets and It's Prisoners."

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jabba The Hunt

whay one of my threads that has gone on for longer than 3 pages... the topic has completly changed and i havnt even seen the show that you are talking about but i still started the tread

------------------

ill get round to putting something here tommrow

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin says that your thread topic has been changed by subtle manipulation via brain-wave radio of all forum members participating in the conversation, thus reflecting the existance of a hidden cartel of highly powerful and well-coordinated world domination masterminds who have for some unknown reason chosen to confound you with fanciful stories about a science fiction program that doesn't really exist and observe with great amusement the surreal confusion it introduces into your daily life.

<font size=15>.</font> = not my friend. biggrin.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Your thread has gone the way of ALL threads! It belongs to all of us now! You must now let it go! Suck it up and deal with it! biggrin.gif

------------------

"That's the last time I trust the strangest people on Earth!" - Homer

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Andromeda is a group of stars, galaxies and other phenomena that have absolutely nothing in common except they happen to lie along the same (wide) vector as viewed from this silly little planet!

biggrin.gif

Guest Rogue 9

Zoom you have been dupped by a government unwilling to accept change, the so called "Andromeda TV show" is actually a covert communique by the newly reformed Galactic CommonWealth urging us to overthrow our respective goverments and join them. I can't believe you actually believe all the Goverment propaganda, you should be ashamed biggrin.gif

------------------

"With only two parents and a handful of siblings, Is it any wonder that humans are so obsessed with finding love?" -- Fragment of a Than-Thre-Kull anthropology text

Originally posted by edlib:

Your thread has gone the way of ALL threads! It belongs to all of us now! You must now let it go! Suck it up and deal with it! biggrin.gif

ALL YOUR THREAD ARE BELONG TO US!

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest Rogue 9

*New Sig*

------------------

Heaven burns, the stars are falling

As the enemy draws nigh.

Sound the call, fleet and lancers,

"Commonwealth" our battle cry.

Face the foe, never waver,

Summon fire from the sky.

From a million sovereign planets

Scattered through the endless night.

Bound by blood and High Guard honor,

Hold the line until the light.

Hold the line against the night.

Guest Rogue 9

no unfortuenantlly I'm not that imaginative, it was posted on the andromeda website biggrin.gif, and I'm gonna use it one more time wink.gif, then I'll get rid of it cause its to long

------------------

Heaven burns, the stars are falling

As the enemy draws nigh.

Sound the call, fleet and lancers,

"Commonwealth" our battle cry.

Face the foe, never waver,

Summon fire from the sky.

From a million sovereign planets

Scattered through the endless night.

Bound by blood and High Guard honor,

Hold the line until the light.

Hold the line against the night.