Home

the coolest thing i've ever seen

Nute Gunray

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

It's supposed to hit that red thing on top of the cone.

<u><font size=+1>IT MISSED</font></u>

EDITED BECAUSE I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IT MISSED

------------------

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke."<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Poor Bastard (edited March 27, 2001).]

'course the missile was dropped from a crane 20 feet overhead...

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue 9

all MX class missles were dismanteled, sorry nute you'll just have to use peacemakers and tridents biggrin.gif

------------------

"With only two parents and a handful of siblings, Is it any wonder that humans are so obsessed with finding love?" -- Fragment of a Than-Thre-Kull anthropology text

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

all MX class missles were dismanteled, sorry nute you'll just have to use peacemakers and tridents biggrin.gif

You're wrong. We have 50 Peacekeeper/MX missiles on hand each fully loaded with their warheads. The MX deployment system isn't around, but the Peacekeepers are. And there's no such thing as a Peacemaker missile. Our land based ones are the Minuteman and Peacekeeper/MX missiles.

Guest Fondas

I'm pretty sure that Nute knows about this...

Those kind of missiles had their whole software programs done from scratch.

The reason : They were designed to carry nuclear heads at first, so accuracy was not vital. All it had to do was to get near the target and explode...

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Sorry, I was getting an "unable to post page" so I got pissed and kept hitting the reply button.. I guess it finally worked. biggrin.gif

I think that is the first time I have ever done that.

It just did it again, it said "missing" unable to find page. Or something...

Dang, twice in one night.

[This message has been edited by GUNNER (edited March 28, 2001).]

I've been reading up on all sorts of nuclear weapons stuff that i've been finding while doing research for my english paper (Causes of the Fall of The Soviet Union and the Effects on the Russian Federation) and the world is a much scarier place than they like to talk about. Like Israel and it's 400+ nuclear warheads (i knew they were packing, but 400 was more than I knew about. i thought like 10) or India's ICBMs or Iran's four ex-Soviet warheads...and our 9255 "legal" warheads.

Guest Rogue 9

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

You're wrong. We have 50 Peacekeeper/MX missiles on hand each fully loaded with their warheads. The MX deployment system isn't around, but the Peacekeepers are. And there's no such thing as a Peacemaker missile. Our land based ones are the Minuteman and Peacekeeper/MX missiles.

I meant to say PeaceKeeper and I was talking about the MX Delivery system, not the warheads smile.gif

Archived