Home

A Recomendation

ChaJonTuf

A month ago i bought a new motherboard and an AMD 1ghz T-Bird. I spent $209 on the chip and $120 on the mb, and used all my old parts. Man XWA runs smooooth, and Counter-Strike stays 80-100 fps! If anyone has $350 layin around i Highly recomend buying a t-bird its the biggest difference ive seen in performance in all my upgrades. Yadayadayada...

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'm sorry, but my next $350 is already spent on rubber cement and feathers. Maybe when mating season is over...

Guest Rogue 9

I'm looking at buying a new G4 733 with DVD Burner and 17 inch flatscreen Monitor, Current Price is $4,050.00 biggrin.gif

Guest Fondas

Besides personal favorites, a fact is always a fact.

Regarding PIIIs and Athlons, AMD has materilized superior technology. Their CPUs are up to 30% faster than Intels at the same speed and a lot cheaper. It was about time !

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Jabba The Hunt

the advantage with being a rabit is that you only have to spend money on girlfriends when you are in mating season where as us humans have to to it all year round - at the moment however i dont have to spend any money girlfriends.

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Who can afford a girlfriend? Jeez-o-pete, man, they eat steak and stuff... wink.gif

Female rabbits require only a hutch in the backyard and some lettuce. freak2.gif

Guest Rogue 9

actually that is an extremly good, price for a video editing Super Computer, it does qualify as one biggrin.gif, you can produce a movie completely on it and burn it to a DVD when you done biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Taarkin:

You=ripped off

Guest Rogue 9

One I said DVD's not CD's and two its only illegal to copy other people stuff, if you burn your own works and someone says something the best response would be HAHA, Screw You biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

Uh Rogue, isn't that illegal to burn CD's? Don't they have a copyright and stuff?

I can spend money like that because i dont have a girlfriend.. I used to but i married her.. and then she talked me into having kids.. I wish i were just buying steak.. She doesnt make money, she just spends it. Thank God i make enough money to keep her happy smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

So today's beuty standards are technological? Media access is the way to heaven?

Now I'm all the way confused...

Guest Fondas

Originally posted by Psycho Tycho:

Uh Rogue, isn't that illegal to burn CD's? Don't they have a copyright and stuff?

NO, you have the right to store your work on CD/DVD. You can also make a backup of any legaly purchased software as long as you do it for backup reasons and only for your own use... :p

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Of cours, based on that logic, Nute's comp is going to be a megalomaniacal combat unit with delusions of godhood. rolleyes.gif

<small>j/k</small>

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived