Home

Knights of the Really Old Republic (KOTROR)

Star Ghost

???? years before the events of KOTOR 1, the galactic republic was formed. However, many sought to destroy this tenuous alliance between the different races. One of these people was the Sith Lord (a real Sith, the speices that had been extinct aeons before KOTOR, metioned in either 1 or 2, can't remember) Ralavak. None of the republic knew of this man, but he had discovered a small planet past the outer rim, with a species similar to humans, who were all strong in the force. Ralavak bent these poor people to his will, took a powerful one as his apprentice, and formed a massive army of Force users.

Ravalak was swift to attack the republic, and they were all but ready to defend his attack. In panic, they swiftly put together a small fleet under the command of Jedi Master Kael. Each ship in the fleet was commanded by a Jedi Knight.

Ravalak sent a small detatchment of his fleet to destroy the republic capital ship, the Eagle IV. He underestimated the Jedi, however, and his detatchment was destroyed, so he and his whole fleet started moving out to try again...

--------------

Rules:

Don't do anything stupid

No godmoding

No killing players without permisson

Max 2 character per person

No lightsabers, they're still being invented, so maybe you can have them later, but for now, only swords.

No one can be Ravalak or Kael permanatly (e.g. if you want to make him say something you can)

Character Sheet:

Name:

Side (Sith, Republic, Bounty hunter, un-employed mercenary):

Apperence:

Equipment:

Weapon(s):

Ship (optional):

class of ship-

History (optional):

Me:

Name: John

Side (Sith, Republic, Bounty hunter, un-employed mercenary):Republic

Apperence: Short dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4", Special non force retrictive armor standard to all fleet captains, Is white and is worn over his red robes on his chest.

Equipment: Basic utilities, special datapad w/ hacking capabilities

Weapon(s): Enchani Double-bladed sword

Ship (optional): The Star Ghost (yes that was origonally a name I made up for a ship i drew)

class of ship- Cruiser

History (optional): John Quickly excelled to the rank of Jedi Knight. He was strong in the force, and had a lightning quick mind, which is why he was made a Captain. He was with Kael during the attack, and was commended for his service during the attack.

John Walked slowly up to the veiwing deck on the bridge. He looked out at the vast nothingness of the outer rim. He and half of the republic fleet had been out here for weeks, searching for Revalak's mystery planet, but there was nothing but asteroids and space wyrms out here.

His string of thought was interupted by his helmsman

"Orders sir?"

"Continue on our current vector."

"But that will take us further out, no one has ever been further than this."

"Yes, but the scanners are picking up ion trails."

"But it could be a space wyrm!"

"So? I've always wanted to see one up close anyway."

"Yes, sir."

"Sargent."

"Sir."

"Prepare a marine squad."

"Sir yes sir!"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Clooud Strife

Side:un-employed mercenary but goes Republic later on in the story

Apperence: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Cloud_Strife_art.jpg

Equipment: medpacks, a toolkit, and a toolbelt

Weapon(s): Sword(seen in pic), dual pistols, and a belt of thermal detonators

Ship: The Echo

class of ship- mercenary ship

History (optional): As a small boy, Cloud Strife read many stories about the Jedi. He loved exploration and space. He was so smart, he took apart a hyperdrive and put it back together when he was in 10th grade in under 5 minutes. After collage, he opened a starport/mechanic shop on Aldeeran(sp?). He spent hours in that shop, doing what he loved: fixing and repairing things.

Once when he was doing a mission, he falls for a young flower girl named Aerith Gainsborough. After some adventures, she was killed by a Sith named Darth Sephiroth. Cloud vows to kill him if its the last thing he does.

Name: Zaalbacca

Side: Republic

Apperence: Big, blue-eyed, blonde fur, and arms strong enough to rip off your arms.

Equipment: Comlink

Weapon(s): Echani Blade, Bacca's ceramonial blade

Ship: The Undertaker

class of ship- Cruiser

History (optional): Database corrupted.......................................

Name: Jacen Cradus, goes by the name J.C.

Side: a pilot for the Republic, one of the best

Appearance: Brown haired, green eyed (an oddity) often mistaken for a smuggler because of the clothes he wears: the Han Solo look

Equipment: Carries a blaster (upgradeable), prefers a melee or fistfight

Ship: Rogue One, a starfighter, tough little ship, has taken more hits than one could count

History: Raised as an orphan, he led a rather tough time being bullied but discovered the secret of inner strength at a young age. He ran away from home at the age fifteen and joined the fleet of the newly formed Republic. His piloting skills rivaled that of the best smugglers. He is often seen in the presence of a furry like creature. He...error...data corrupted...

Name: Tergis Erron

Side: Republic, a new Jedi

Appearance: dark haired, brown eyed and wears a tunic; has a distictive tatto on his right hand

Equipment: tool kit and comlink

Weapon:the singing blade of his people

Ship: The LoreSeeker; stock freighter class

History: Origin unknown, possibily from beyond the known space of the Republic. Appeared as a student of the Jedi. Able bodied his build allows him to move with a grace that seems almost dance like...incomplete entry.

As John walked across the bridge of his ship, he thought he saw something in the window in the corner of his eye, but when he looked back, he saw nothing. In that instance there was a slight tremor in the force-

"BRACE!!!!" he shouted,

but it was to late, the Sith Heavy Cruiser came out of Force Cloak and began firing upon the smaller ship.

The whole ship began to shake,

"Activate sheilds NOW!" John screamed

He heard the energy sheilds burst on.

"Fire at that cruiser with everthing we have! Sargent, get those marines into the boarding craft. You- send a distress call to the rest of the fleet."

"Sir, we have multiple Sith cruisers coming out of hyperspace- INCOMING TORPEDOS!"

The ship's hull was ripped appart, John felt many around him dying, his concience was slipping...

And then there was a huge flash of light.

Character Sheet:

Name: Darth Redis

Side (Sith, Republic, Bounty hunter, un-employed mercenary): Sith

Apperence:No one can tell because he always is wearing a powerful, heavy, spiked, armor with helmet.

Equipment:Explained above

Weapon(s): Blade of Dark Blood (Crafted himself)

Ship (optional): The Ashla Slayer

class of ship- Private/Attack ship (very fast and powerful)

History (optional): Found by Ravalak to destroy the republic. Pretty much it. :)

After the flash of light a voice came through but faint and through the Force, John do not lose hope. I am arriving with a Jedi and Republic fleet. Out of hyperspace the stock freighter The LoreSeeker came out leading three companies of fighters, mostly Republic pilots but some Jedi. Behind were some capitol ships.

The fighter Rogue One immediate took the lead with his squad. Jacen Cradus, aka JC, smiled as he led his forces between the Sith ships. He gave the order, "Rogue group follow me through the two main ships, Red group and Green group head to the south sector to protect the dammaged ship."

Meanwhile, Redis was flying The Ashla Slayer over the planet Mustafar on the Outer Rim. "Have you found the core?" A voice asked. It was Revelak's, over the radio. "Yes" Redis replied. "And the Jedi Knight, John?" Revelak asked. Redis walked over to his pilot. "Did you get a contact of John?" Redis asked. His pilot turned around. "I already have a Heavy Cruiser ansd a Sith fleet after him.."

Redis walked to the radio and smiled. "We've got him taken care of." There was a laugh over the radio. "Good. " Revelak said. "So bring the core over to me right way."

"Yes sir." Redis replied and turned off the radio.

Redis was on his way over to the planet Revelak was hiding on when he saw an explosion. There were sith and jedi ships, with torpedos flying back and forth. And there Redis saw it. The Star Ghost. The pilot turned to Redis. "Should we attack?" He asked. "You bet." Redis replied, and the Ashla Slayer shot a missle at the Rouge One and flew away quickly. "Darn!" Redis shouted. "It didn't destroy it! Urghh!! Never mind! Attack the Star Ghost instead!"

JC was bobbing in and out through the Sith ships giving a whoop every now and then. HE had just cleared a path for red a green squad when he sensed something wasn't right. He wheeled around to find a warship closing in to clear the breach. He began to fire at the deflector shield power source timing it with deadly precision. He tried to raise the comm, "Master Jedi are you all right?"

As John came back to his senses, he thought he heard something, then he relised it was just his commlink. The Star Ghost was flying through open space, taking fire all the time. John sensed some very powerful sith on the battlefeild.

"Yes, I'm ok, thanks for that rouge 1! We would be toast if you hadn't come just on time!"

He sensed the people around him suffocating from loss of oxygen, and he relised he was getting a little dizzy, so he put on his compressed oxygen tank.

"Rouge 1, the Star Ghost is finished," he said with utter sadness in his voice, "I need evac fast, there's a huge hole in the hull, and we're losing oxygen. half my crew is already dead."

Character Sheet:

Name: Darth Terran

Side (Sith, Republic, Bounty hunter, un-employed mercenary): Sith

Apperence: hidden by mask and black robe

Equipment: a special crystal that can be used to torture people towards the darkside.

Weapon(s):The Terran blades

Ship (optional): The Echo

class of ship- capital ship

History (optional): Unknown other than that when he was 15 he was angered by his village and slaughtered them all. soon afterword he made a fleet of sith ships...

Darth Terran was on the bridge of the Echo. He was nearing the area where the sith heavy cruiser was. Terran was going to board the sith heavy cruiser and kill the sith lord on it named "Darth Ralavak" even though he was a sith, Terran thought he could take him down and be throned lord of all sith

When Redis finally got to the planet that Ralavak was on, he bowed and said "Master, I sense a distrubance in the force. There is one of our own after you..." Redis closed his eyes. "His name is... Darth Terran. What should I do with him?" RAvalak held out a hand. "Give me the core and will discuss the minor things later." REdis pulled out a small orb from his cloak. It was Black with a glowing shade of red. "NOW MY SITH ARMY WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!" Ravalak laughed manicacally and walked triumphantly over to a huge generator in the back of the room they were in. "Activate 'Drop of Blood'." Ralavak said. Redis watched as Ravalak put the core inside the generator and it started to hum. Suddenly a dark red beam shot out of it and hit Ravalak in the chest. "yes..." He muttered. "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ravalak flew up in the air with black lightning striking all around him. "This power! All the way from Mustafar!" He turned towards Redis, still in midair. "Take this energy and use it to give our whole army this emense power!!" Ravalak shot the same dark red beam (known as the beam of blood) and shot Redis in the chest. "Yes sir!" Redis walked away. "Hold on!" Ravalak shouted. "Before you use that power to strengthen the army, take care of Terran first, by any means possbile!" REdis continued walking and said "Yes sir!"

Redis piloted his ship all the way to Coroscaunt. "Soldiers.." He said to an army of trained sith soldiers in front of him. "We will soon have unlimited power and control the universe.." He raised a hand and the Blood BEam struck all the soldiers and they all got powers, but not as powerful as Redis or Ravalak. They all hovered in the air and each pulled out red and black glowing swords, the same exact color as the blood beam. "Patrol the planet." Redis said. "If you find a Sith named Terran, or any Jedi force masters in hiding, bring them to me, dead or alive." A soldier looked at Redis awkwardly. "I thought we destroyed them already." Redis walked up closer to the soldier. "Trust me. There is one alive. But he dosen't know it yet, he must be destroyed before he learns are weaknesses." Redis whispered something in his soldier's ears. "Yes Master!" He said. Redis walked back to where he was originally standing. "Now Go! I sense that both people we are looking for are going to be arriving at Coroscaunt shortly."

Name: Ingle Rec

Side: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: Doesn't wear armor, lightish complexion, ruby-colored eyes. High quality clothing of the best fashion.

Equipment: Grappling hook wrist-launcher, personal stealth-field generator.

Weapons: Tranq Dart Sniper Rifle, Cortosis Knife.

Ship: The Knife of Patagon

Class of Ship- Modded small cargo ship (Hidden weapon implants, smugglers hideaways turned to prisoner holding)

History: Trained on Patagon in hand-to-hand and melee fighting, as well as staying hidden, he got a ride off of Patagon, and realized his skills allowed him to excel in the bounty hunter's association.

Rec hung, suspened upside-down by his wrist, eye to the scope of his rifle, following a man 700 feet away on one of the bridges of Coroscant. The man walked into a closed room, with a glass window. He was quite alone. Rec fired his rifle, a small tinkle sounded as the dart made a tiny hole in the window. The man fell to the ground, unconcious.

Rec made his way to the room, where he picked up the still-unconcious man, and slung him over his shoulder. As he made his way to Kabba the Hutt's palace underneath the towers of Coroscant, he looked to the stars, barely visible above the skyscraping constructs of steel and glass. Something big was coming, he was sure of it.

Redis sat silently in his hotel room in Coroscaunt. HE heard a noise come from his radio. "What is it?" He asked. "We've searched for days!" A soldier said. "No sign of anyone! And you aren't letting us even take a sip of water until we find one. How do you even know they are on this planet?"

"ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY COMMANDS?" Redis shouted and stood up. "If you don't want to search here you will nead to find someone who knows his whereabouts!" Redis threw down the radio and stomped out of his room. He walked down the hallway and out of the hotel to take a walk to relieve his stress. It was getting late, and Redis thought for a second about his past. He didn't remember much about it. He just remembered this one bit.....

"Why did you do it, Redis?" A voice asked the young child. "He deserved to die." Redis answered and pulled out a blaster and fired it. Ravalak walked up to him. "You have done a fine job, my apprentice."

Just realizing he was daydreaming, Redis bumped into a well dressed man carrying a dead body over his shoulders, just watching the sky. "Watch where you're going, fool!" Redis shouted but then took a closer look at his face. It was Ingle Rec. A Bounty Hunter known all over the galaxy for his keen eye and abilities to hide. "I'm sorry.." Redis said with a smile. "By the way, if you aren't busy, I have an offer for you. It pays big." Redis turned to REc, waiting for a reply.

"I bet you know some information." Redis started. "As a good bounty hunter should. Do you know the whereabouts of Darth Terran. Well, he is threatening to destroy the galaxy and I need you to stalk him down and bring his head back to me. So, how's the deal?"

"Threatening to destroy the galaxy, huh? Well, I'll get to it as soon as I can" Ingle Rec brushed past the man, wondering to himself. Did he really think that he cared whether the man was threatening to destroy the galaxy or just looked at him the wrong way? Money was money, and it didn't matter who you killed to get it.

Rec walked into Kabba's palaces, slung down the man, and collected his 5,000 credit chip. Whatever he had done, he was going to regret it upon waking up. He went back to the Bounty Hunter's association, hidden in the slum districts of coroscant, and went into his apartment. The first thing to do to find this 'Terran' was to start asking questions, but who to ask? He put down his rifle, keeping his knife, and went back into the streets.

He stopped into the 'Drunken Hutt' and elbowed up to the bar. "Gimme a ruby bliels, and keep em' coming" he said to the bartender. He surveyed the cantina with a cursory glance, and then sat down to thinking, but always with eyes shifting around, evaluating everything. He had killed a lot of people, and a lot of people wanted him dead.

"Master Ravalak, I have some news." Redis said over the radio. "What is it child?" Ravalak growled. "There is now a bounty on this Terran's head and I have a plan. I can't tell you now for there may be spies where I am, but I have it under control. Good Bye." Redis hung up and then walked over to the commander of the sith fleet on Coroscuant. "Call them up, now!" So then the commander pressed two numbers on his radio.00. At that moment every Sith in the galaxy was contacted. Even the ones in Darth Terran's fleet. "All siths listen and listen carefully. We have a traitor in our midsts. He goes by the name of Darth Terran. If you are listening, Terran, you are commanded to meet at Coroscaunt. If not, I have the best bounty hunter in the galaxy after you. And all you in his fleet, I know you are recieving this message, so if you do not bring Terran in to Coroscaunt, dead or alive, you will also be hunted down. So here is your question. Who are you more loyal to. Your commander, or your life and your organization you joined?" Redis waited for a reply from Terran or his fleet.

Archived