Home

Knights of the Really Old Republic (KOTROR)

Star Ghost

suddenly terran got hailed it was the ravalak person saying he was wanted and was up for bounty and what not and his fleet was to turn on him...

Terran then hailed ravalak and asked him if he thought his fleet would acctually turn on him but suddenly he heard loud explosions outside of his ship and looked out a window to see ships attacking eachother and he sensed that his ship would be tooken over unless he jumped several times with hyperspace and so he did......

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We are chasing after him now." The voice over the radio finally said. "Good." Redis said and left the room. His work on Coroscaunt was done.

As Redis was about to enter his ship he felt a disturbance. "I believe the coward is near." He said and walked over to where the Sith Commander was. "Terran is on this planet. Get to him by any means necessary, and I'll put the shield over Coroscaunt just like we had to do to a planet called Teris, long before either of us were born. The people of Coroscaunt will be sorry until they find Terran."

Redis pulled out his radio and signaled for Ingle Rec. "He's on the planet. Take him out."

Rec's Radio buzzed, "He's on the planet, take him out." Well, that eliminates a lot of territorry, time to start walking. He turned to the bartender, "You ever hear of a man called Terran?" He asked. The barkeep shook his head, and Rec thought to himself, "Well, it wasn't going to be that easy" He pushed back his chair, and started to walk around the bar. He got various answers as he roved the bar, none that would help him though. Then he came upon a battle scarred rodian. "You ever heard of a man called Terran?" He asked wearily.

"Who wants to know?" The rodian replied. Rec flashed his 5,000 credit chip in front of the rodian. The rodian made a grab for it, and Rec's left hand shot out, catching the rodian by the wrist.

"Information first. If I like it, I pay. You want to argue?" He released the rodian's wrist, then flourished the cortosis knife and pressed it to the rodian's throat.

"Okay, the only thing I know is that Terran took up residence in a slum district, you'll have to go there to find out more."

"Thanks buddy" Rec said and then gave the rodian 1,000 credits for the Info. Believe it or not, the slum sector gave a lot away, first and foremost that this guy wanted to stay hidden. Rec went back to his apartments, got his rifle, and engaged his stealth field.

Running through the streets, the only sign of him was the slight shimmer as light reflected around him. He reached his sniper point. A high vaulted ceiling, he fired his wrist cannon in to the place where the arches met. He hung there, upside-down, and through the scope of his rifle he saw the entire slum sector. Whatever this guy said, almost everyone prefered a live prisoner to a dead one, and if not, the situation could be easily remedied with some quick hadns and a cortosis knife. With a Patagonian Knockout Dart loaded in his rifle, he scanned the sector. There was enough sleeping poison in one of these to take out a fully grown rancor in under a minute, and put him to sleep for a couple of hours. And then he saw his mark. No one saw him as he took steady aim, right into his neck, and he let loose the dart.

The dart streaked by Rec embedding itself into the wall 10 feet back. He probably should try something a little different next time. He fired off one last dart, aimed at his target's head again, then dropped from the ceiling and set off at a run, making sure his stealth field was still active. Luckily, it was.

Redis got in his ship. "I sense our friend Terran has been found, but not yet dead. I think I should start my search for another person.. The last Force Master..." His pilot walked in and they started the ship up for the area where the Sith fleet attacked earlier. "He should be right there." Redis said and the ship took off.

OT: Sorry ppl i went on a vacation to this beach hotel place and they had no I-cafe there :firemad:

John walked up to JC with a slight limp in his leg.

"Exellent work JC, I managed to get some of my crew to the escape pods, but many were lost I feel. There is a great disturbnce in the force, it would seem to me that there is a rouge Sith in Ravalak's ranks, and a powerful one at that. I'm sorry but I am forced to assume command of you for the time being, I really need to find the remainder of my crew, they crash landed on the planet we are in orbit of now, it's a habitable world, but there are no humanoids there."

John's commlink crackled:

"Master Jedi....Commander Solak here...need backup...Sith occupy the planet"

After that the signal was lost...

"JC I need you to get me down there now and get a large detatchment of the fleet, I think this is the planet that Ravalak has enslaved."

"Terran." Redis said into his comlink. "You must meet me in the abandoned apartment I am now sending the coordinates to your pilot. Once you meet me there, I'll give you a last chance for survival." Redis walked around and waited in his apartment, for he now knew that Terran wouldn't cower. A sith soldier broke in. "I have a message and a gift from Ravalak." The sith soldier held up a carved metal shaft. "What is this?" He asked.

"This," The sith soldier said. "Is a lightsaber. One of Ravalak's scientists learned how to put the same material from the blood orb in it's regular crystal form. sending light through it, to send out a saber of heated crimson light that can tear apart anything."

Redis stubled back and picked the hilt of the lightsaber up. "How do you use this?" And the sith soldier showed him...

"So, you finally arrived?" Redis asked and to sith soldiers blocked the door so Terran coudn't escape. "You have attempted to betray the sith order and for that you must be destroyed. You attempted to take out master Ravalak and if you do not give me some decent info then I will demonstrate my new lightsaber on you!" Redis said and ignited it.

Terran sat for a few minutes he was right of course... he gave Redis the wrong coordinates that lead to an asteroid belt and planted a bomb on the door in case this would happen. he let the bomb go off and ran to the gaurds bodies. he picked up there lightsabers and after a couple tries he could weild the new weapon

Archived