Home

The Sith Resurrection

Alkonium

Scooter shook his head and grabbed his own lightsaber, struggling to his feet and setting the edge of the hilt over his heart on his chest. "Good riddance.. Virul..." He said, igniting the saber as it burned it's way through his chest, the radiant white blade shining through on the other side of his back. He fell backwards, his saber deactivating and clanking to the ground.

A small black smoke emerged from his mouth then dissappeared in a frightening shriek. Scooter lay there, barely alive, beyond healing due to his own self-mutilation. He coughed, blood spurting up on his pearl-white robes, his clothing and hair turning crimson. "Heh.. guess.. I won't be..getting my.. payment.." He said, his lips curling into a weak smirk. He coughed again, laying flat out on the ground, still clinging on to reality.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(@Xbx: Are you actually planning on leaving the rp?)

Virul's spirit appeared one last time in front of Komad, Alkea and Greea. "Scooter was a fool. A True Sith never dies! Darth Sidous never died, and he destroyed the First Republic! I shall return, so shall all the Sith!" He said, fading away from the corridor. Komad was able to get back on his feet, and with great difficulty, activate his communicator. "Squad, regroup at the starboard hangar, we're getting out of there." He said, trying to walk, but he was still weak from losing his hand.

((Killed off both of my characters :p hopefully, this will start a part II. Due to the fact that Virul was 'killed' and Scooter and Mycaen were defeated. Alkea lost Scooter, Komad lost a hand. Maybe it's a start to a new beginning? If not, then i'll just wait till it is 'cause my character's are both dead :) ))

Scooter glanced up at Komad. "Kill..Virul.." He looked back up at the ceiling as his eyes fixated in one spot, his pupils dialating. He was finally dead. *He'll evaporate into nothing in Alkea's next post :p*

(Good idea. I think I will start a Part II.)

Komad lifted Scooter's body over his back and the group was able to meet up with the commandos and leave the Sith Warship before it came to its fiery end on the frozen plains of Rhen Var.

On Utapau, Komad was fitted with a prosthetic to replace the one he lost. As soon as his new hand was working, he held Greea in his arms and kissed her.

On Ossus, Alkea spread Scooter's ashes over the plains overlooking the Jedi Praxeum. He was finally at rest.

Alkea watched as the ashes scattered over the plains. The winds carried them across the plains towards the setting sun. As she looked at the sun, she felt a wave of peace. She felt confident that she could be a Jedi as long as she had him in her heart...

To Be Continued on the world of Yoda

To Begin on Degobah

Archived