Home

24 hour advance warning, GET OUT OF VIRGINIA!

Guest DragonT

Poor Virginia. First him, and now me. Movin' there soon. Don't think I'll do much damage to the nukes or try to take over anything. I finished working a stint at NSA a year ago so I got to tell people where to shoot their weapons... didn't need to hack in (which is impossible, btw). I even knew the dude that screwed up the Lat and Long on the mission that bombed China's embassy in the Kosovo conflict...

DragonT

Guest Rogue 9

tis' quite possible to hack into the NSA,the only way to insure that no one could get would be to allow no outside access to any employee, don't try to tell me no looks at the internet there biggrin.gif, don't forget all security measures that are built there are made by private companies out to make a buck

Guest DragonT

Ok, so it is possible to hack into NSA, but impossible to get anything classified. Indeed people did look at the net there, but only on 'stand alone' machines that contain no classified data. The classified system is strictly internal with no external connections. Classified communications with other agencies... FBI, CIA, DEA, NIMA, KSOC, RSOC etc... are all on a 'hardened' (secure and inspected) land-line or by secret means of transmission which I am not at liberty to discuss.

The basic stuff like power, payroll, and other administrative 'confidential' material might be accessable to a hacker and could cause damage to the agency, but they, in no way could hack into intel files.

DragonT

Guest Rogue 9

Dragon, if access is gained to personel information, it will be possible for the agent in question to contact agents who are in finacial trouble and over to help them out if they'll only get them this file. biggrin.gif, international espionage is a wonderful thing, also access to payroll will allow you to cause payroll errors that anger previously happy employees, disgruntled employees who could be turned and used to breach security since they are already on the inside, and polygraphs don't work before you say you could detect someone lying about assisting the agent. wink.gif,

--- I am a loyal american and will never actually attempt any of this.

Guest DragonT

I agree with you. It is possible to get inside... Nothing is infallible (except me), I was just referring to normal computer hackers via the net. Obviously there are other ways 'cause the US does it to foreign nations and they do it to the US, same as any country.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

Air, seriously, I love you like a brother, but does the phrase "All your base are belong to us" mean anything to you?

smile.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Um, Keyan, I'm familliar with the phrase, and it's origins, but I can't remember the name of the game! HELP!

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Guest Zoom Rabbit

No! It has a life of its own now...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!*

'Vive la resistance!' biggrin.gif

<font size=1>*(Javascripts a virus onto Nute's hard drive that replaces all of his DOS coding with those three words, over and over.)*</font>

radiofreesaturn.jpg

<font color=orange>VIVE LA RESISTANCE</font>

------------------

The crazy f*cker was jerking off 10 times a day...

10 times a day, at LEAST...

They sent him to the Navy head shrinkers and the crazy bastard starts jerking off in the waiting room...

-Full Metal Jacket

Archived