Home

24 hour advance warning, GET OUT OF VIRGINIA!

why? Because Crack-man is on his WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! In a little over 24 hours, Crackeman will be enroute to Virginia! That means, you actually have 48 hours to get out, but that's not the point!

Why am I wandering out of my encloser.....I mean state? Well, My concert band enrolled in a band competition! So, we get to go on a little road trip to the competition site, which, coincedentally is in Virginia. and said site is in close proximity to Bush Gardens and Colonial WIlliamsburg! NEATO! So, i'll be there untill Monday, 9AM we leave virginia, and you'll be able to return to your homes.

And my band is gonna kick so much ass at that competition it's not gonna be funny.

It's gonna be frickin' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

------------------

Don't knock on Death's door.

Instead, ring the doorbell and run away, he doesn't like that.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My contacts in the Russian black market can get us the weapons-grade plutonium, Nute can put the bomb together, and then all we have to do is fed-ex it over the ocean.

Just set the timer for 'overnight.' biggrin.gif

Guest Coffeebean_uk

Good luck my almost friend,

1 tip given to me @my first eva band concert

Make sure your flies are done up. Nothing else matters.

&

Get the first note right. Get the last note right. F*** the rest

Somewhere in my secret files exist the plans for me to become governor (to be renamed High Marshall-Governor) of Pennsylvania, and use our new found atomic arms to annex Virginia in the name of the Glorious Nation-State of Pennsylvania.

much like Hitler (born in Austria, gained power in Germany, conquers Austria) I shall start my war of global conquest in a similar fashion (born in Virginia, gained power in PA, conquers VA).

I heard Kings Dominion(Paramounts amusment park in Virginia) has a new ride. There was a ride called the 'Volcano' that where it spits you out and you go around about 200 feet in the air doing loops and suff.Ive done it in the rain.

There was another ride called the 'Outer Limits:Flight of Fear' were you 'travel' to an alien world.

So dont go to a cheap Bush Gardens or Six-Flags. Go to PARAMOUNT'S KINGS DOMINION!!!

I go there every year.

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited April 06, 2001).]

Originally posted by Air Juggernaut:

Hey Nute you also be carefull, a virus enter into my AT-AT and it are at full velocity and it heading is your bathroom, sorry I do every posible to stop it frown.gif

I hope that is not too late...

Do you think an AT-AT can stand up to a guy with an Empire and an Armada?

Note:Use correct grammer.

------------------

Official Forum Nuclear Terrorist

Originally posted by Air Juggernaut:

Hey Nute you also be carefull, a virus enter into my AT-AT and it are at full velocity and it heading is your bathroom, sorry I do every posible to stop it frown.gif

I hope that is not too late...

Air, seriously, I love you like a brother, but does the phrase "All your base are belong to us" mean anything to you?

smile.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Assassin:

What the hell is in West Virginia anyway?!?

I've been there. Answer: A whole buncha scary people! wink.gif

I spent a couple of days there while on tour. I have no need to go back anytime soon. biggrin.gif

There were a couple of fun moments there though...

------------------

"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my life-style"

Archived