Home

Exciting news!

HUGOMAND

Guest DarthMaulUK

I think its about time SOE stopped acting like a child. They need to be upright and tell us what is going on. They have broken trust with the community, something that is extremely important when playing an online game.

WAIT A SECOND! They changed the game right? They made it crapyer when they did right? Maybe someone who bought the game before they changed it should threaten a lawsuit. If enough people did they mite change it back just so they don't have to pay the the legal fees. Take the number of lawyers they have working for them and then the number of people who are pissed. I dought the numbers are the same they mite change it back at the mere threat of a lawsuit.

By the way can anybody give me an estiment of how many people left because of this just a estiment

They can't sue them because of that. "Game Experience May Change during Online play". That's exactly what happened. It's around 60-80% of the original playerbase who left the game, however the game is still surviving.

i hated the ff games, like watching a movie that allows u to play it now and then, but then ive only really played ff10, i am more of a KOTOR person myself, much more control. I always wondered why soe got rid of light / dark jedi, isnt it more iconic to be like luke, obi wan or vader than a generic jedi which could be said to be a gray jedi.

ok now im off topic /slapselfsilly

back on topic.

i hated the ff games, like watching a movie that allows u to play it now and then, but then ive only really played ff10, i am more of a KOTOR person myself, much more control. I always wondered why soe got rid of light / dark jedi, isnt it more iconic to be like luke, obi wan or vader than a generic jedi which could be said to be a gray jedi.

ok now im off topic /slapselfsilly

back on topic.

Final Fantasy is a great game series! Final Fantasy VII is the best game I've ever played. You should try it out if you find it cheap or something :)

Anyway, I completely agree with you on the jedi thing. Why did they remove FRS? Was people exploiting it or something?

Archived