Home

Korriban Rules

Lord_Andre

Korriban in KOTOR, was awesome.

Korriban in TSL was kind of mix for me, the secret tomb was awesome but everything else was kinda boring.

Maybe it would've been better if Master Vash was still alive (damn cut content). lol

Korriban in KOTOR III, if it were set somewhere else on the planet it could be cool.

Dantooine in KOTOR, brilliant.

Dantooine in TSL, too long for a limited ammount of areas and quests.

Dantooine in KOTOR III, for me is a no no.

Korriban was great in KOTOR 1, but it really sucked in KOTOR 2. If it does come back, more interaction should be made, or even (as some said) a different Sith world, maybe even the True Sith homeworld.

Suggestions??

As I suggested in another thread: they should do Vjun - "Vader's Stronghold" :vadar:

Perfect for clues as to where to search (or begin search) in the Unknown Regions - I mean, you gotta find your way around there somewhere!...

You know, I think that's what turned me off a bit in TSL also.

It seems like a vast planet with many areas to explore. We were stuck in this very small area. Took some of the fun out of it for me.

If we *have* to go back, I'll be skeptical at first, and it'll be up to the devs to prove me wrong.

I liked Dantooine and Korriban for K2. You get to see what Revan's actions did to them, and besides, Dantooine was kinda cool because of the new stuff, and Korriban was good enough because of the atmosphere *shudders at music*

If they aren't in K3, I won't really care, but if they are, I wouldn't mind either, as long as there are more planets than last time. Having them take up 2 of the 5 or 6 slots for planets would make me mad.

Archived