Home

Get Regular Ed of EAW for only 39.99 USD

Slocket

Get Regular Ed of EAW for only 39.99 USD after instant 10 gift certificate.

'Best Buy' chain store has it on sell for a promotion. 50 USD plus you get a 10 USD gift certificate for use instore. Pretty good deal. It is two CD version.

Thought let you people know about this, since the mail is so slow, if you want to play it this week end. Get from your local Best Buy store. :)

EDIT: Do a price match and get it even cheaper! See below! LOL

I pre-ordered the Collecters Edition today at Ebgames. Idk why but had to pay $5 hand down deposit? or something....

I ordered the regular edition from ebgames yesterday. He told me he expects to get it in tomorrow and will try to call if its not too late. btw, the manager is a sortof friend.

I couldn't see spending the extra money on a few maps that someone will eventually post and some extra packaging that I'll just throw away...

CompUSA is also selling it for $39.

Exactly. I have found that over the past 5 years or so, CompUSA is nearly always $10 cheaper than BestBuy on new games, I only buy from CompUSA. Only exception in 5 years was when I bought Barbarian Invasion, because it had been a week and Compusa hadn't gotten it in yet. I hope Comp has EAW on time!!!!!!!!!

Hey, CompUSA is a good deal too. Too bad it is 40 miles to drive there for me. Not worth the gas.

I should say, ALL USA Collector's Edition will be two CD for the game plus one CD for the Bonus.

"eh id rather have 1 DVD than 2 CDs on collectors edition. Alrdy reserved Collectors Edition at Gamestop."

Are you sure?? I do not see it being as stated. Please check that out to save yourself annoyance.

The USA is NOT getting the DVD version. The UK is though. Thus I would rather order through an importer to get the UK version if you want the DVD version badly.

I pre-ordered the Collecters Edition today at Ebgames. Idk why but had to pay $5 hand down deposit? or something....

I just payed the full 60 for it upfront at gamestop so I wouldnt need any money on thursday. Slocket, the man at gamestop told me that the collectors edition will be a DVD not CDs.

My guess is it is to discourage somebody from amusing themselves by getting the store to order a game that won't necessarily sell and then never picking it up.

Did you know that the Collecter's Edition from EBgames and Gamestop comes with that cool looking Death Star Ball which sits on a stand. It has a button on it to push, then it makes the famous Laser Fire sound.

That should make a nice collectable even if it is not a DVD; I do not see the Euro version getting that.

I went to CompUSA and they were sold out of thier only four boxes once they opened this moring. What a load, the advertise then they do not deliver the goods. Waste of time.

So I went to Best Buy. They price match the item plus 10%. I showed them CompUSA was selling it cheaper and their stor policy is they will not be under sold.

So Best Buy game me the game for 49.99 -10 (to match) -4 (10%) = 36.99 ! USD

But here is the kicker and maybe a mistake -they are offering a $10 gift card also which they gave me. So in a way, I got a regular edition for only 26.99 USD :)

So get it for 26.99 USD for this weekend as above. LOL

Since I have a 30$ Best Buy gift card, I could get the collector's edition, the only problem is that I have the normal version pre-ordered. I had Pre-Ordered the regular version even before the collector's addition was annouced.

Um, yeah but a $30 gift certificate won't pay all of it heh. :p

crap! 40 bukcks at those 2 places? im so mad, i alrdy bought it for 50 bucks at gamestop! HAHAHA im gonna buy it for 40 at bestbuy, then with that copy, im gonna use my recept and send it as a return to gamestop and get 50 bucks back, in the end i will save 10 bucks!!!

Why bother paying extra for a DVD version when the content on them is the same? I can understand the convenience on install or the ease of making copies of it, but otherwise, why bother? It's not worth paying extra for, to me...

But each to his own. Looks like you won't have much of a choice anyway.

Archived