Home

He has Risen!

K_Kinnison

Well said Slappy, i respect and honor u for keeping ur composure and sticking by ur opinion.

Like many of the people who have posted on this thread, my beliefs differ slightly from the traditional christian church. In fact i even made the mistake of asking a slightly untraditional question at a really religious board, and almost being called a moron/heretic for believing that anyone can get into that higher realm of good, no matter who they r, what they worship, and so forth. It bothers me that many christians believe that everyone who is not Christian will go to hell, and i can't believe that a loving God could send so many morally good people to the torment below.

Just my thought

------------------

Perhaps i am addicted to the Dark Side, Somewhere in my childhood witnessed my Heart die.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

K Kinnison: Yes, I was aware of that... PBgrin.gif I also refer to myself as the 'Western Symbological Archetype of Vernal Abundance,' which is simply a more obfuscatory way of saying 'Sex Rabbit.'

eek.gif

DarthSlapnutz, to me this thread started out as a tribute to Christ rising on Easter and what you said had nothing to do with that, just that you didn't beleive in GOD. If you want to start a thread called, why I don't beleive in GOD then go ahead. All I was saying was don't come in here and post it.

And also, I was also a little cranky. And I am sorry for snapping at you.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

there is a thread on spacebattles.com just like this

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest DarthSlapnutz

Its okay Gunner. I get cranky too sometimes. I snapped at my boss today due to crankiness. I have a question though, for anyone who might be able to answer me. I notice under my name here, it says Jedi. Others have Jedi Padawan, Jedi Master, Sith, or Sith Lord. How do you attain the other rankings? Or is it just a random thing?

Guest DarthSlapnutz

Yes, I was baptized as a baby. I was raised Catholic by my parents. But my brother and sisters were such hellions in church, my mother just stopped making us go. But I have been baptized. Not sure if it still counts though, since I have since rescinded my faith.

Originally posted by DarthSlapnutz:

Yes, I was baptized as a baby. I was raised Catholic by my parents. But my brother and sisters were such hellions in church, my mother just stopped making us go. But I have been baptized. Not sure if it still counts though, since I have since rescinded my faith.

It still counts. Once you have been baptized, it stands forever.

Guest DarthSlapnutz

Actually, if God was missing anything when he put me on this earth, it would have been the World Series, depending on how long the series went. smile.gif

God goes to the Superbowl? no wonder it is fixed.

i can just ser it now, the LORD chugging down a brewsky while wearing a Nacho hat, and a big Green "G" on his belly to denote he is a packer fan biggrin.gif

the LORD said to me, thru an angel "HEY! BEER! MAN!"

anywaz. No matter how much you hate him Darth, God still loves you, and he still wants you to be in heaven with him

Archived